Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-08-2014, 07:47 PM   #1

Catsey

Been thinking!! *(not always a good idea for me!!)

We always complain about uploading photos to the forum as photobicket and the likes are not always playing ball. Most of us now are on a larger social networking site which we know is easier for uploading photos.

My thought is why dont we have a catsey group there where people would have to request to join and we could share our photos there and still have a chat about our furbabies?

We would still have catsey to welcome new members and chat about health issues, daily chat etc. We could link catsey to it if it was possible?(that would be 1 for Az!!) I know not everyone is on the social networks which is why the forum would still be great for them as we can still upload photos here and also have a chat here.

Not meaning to cause unrest or offend anyone, just a wee thought

What does everyone else think?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-08-2014, 08:12 PM   #2

Re: Catsey

Guess Az will have to say yea or nay to this one Pamela.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-08-2014, 08:14 PM   #3

true bit only if we did decide to link them, we could still have a group on there without linking but would be good to have it linked

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
31-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #4

I think it's a fab idea Pamela, lets hope Az does too
I hear tell he can be a reasonable man if caught in the right humour, so I best not say anything else incase I upset things lol. Only kidding Az x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #5

Unfortunately social networks like FB are killing small forums and communities like Catsey everywhere, so this is not something we would encourage or be part of.

Admin posted a note about expanding Catsey into a new forum, (where it will be easier to upload photos) so hopefully that is something to look forward to

Thanks for your understanding, and if you have any other suggestions we'd love to hear them.

The best way to help Catsey, is to spread the word, either by adding links to your own websites or mentioning it to your friends by email or social networks

Closed Thread