Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-08-2014, 07:42 AM   #1

Weetabix Wednesday

Morning all, it's a bright one here. I have my niece coming to stay so am about to do a final hoover as she has a cat allergy. I then need to transform my office into a bedroom for her- I hope the fold down bed still fits. We are off to see the Globe on Tour perform Much Ado About Nothing tonight- it's an outdoor performance so fingers crossed the rain holds off!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-08-2014, 09:31 AM   #2

Re: Weetabix Wednesday

Hi CS, looks like we've been doing the same thing! My friend Su from Plymouth is coming up to us for a few days too. So, the back room has had a quick hoover and the sofa bed made up .
How lovely to see Shakespeare outdoors, should be very atmospheric, even in the rain!

Don't have any plans for outings here, will see how things go, Su used to live here so knows the area well and can drive around easily. I'm doing another 2 hours at Barnardo's tomorrow as it's a busy holiday time for the permanent staff and they need cover.

Must dash, things to clean etc. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #3

Morning CS , hope you enjoy the performance and that the weather stays dry.
Slow start for us today, we will probably stay on site.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #4

Morning Nette, hope you have a nice few days with your friend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-08-2014, 01:39 PM   #5

Afternoon CS, PP and Shelley. Another gloomy day weather-wise here and looking like rain. Hope it holds off, everything is rather damp here just now. I'll put 50p in the stay-dry machine for Shakespeare this evening, CS!

Not much happening here today. OH is taking Monty Bogle to training later. He isn't going to agility though - in fact after next week, which is the end of the current 10 week "term" he won't be going back but is starting to try a new agility place from the beginning of September which is INDOORS, so will be better all round for the winter also it's on a Monday evening so won't clash with other dog training or Sunday organised walks. Hurray! Fingers crossed he and dogs will like the new arrangement.

Have a good day folks, whatever you are up to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #6

evening everyone,

Nt much happening here again today, shopping after work. been an interesting day taking phone calls as i have a really croaky voice which likes to squeak sometimes when im speaking to clients!!! Hoping its better by tomorrow!!