Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-08-2014, 09:25 AM   #1

Cheesy cheddars

Morning everyone,

The sun is shining here today, heres hoping it stays that way!! No idea what our plans are for today, its 1 of those just wait and see what happens!!

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts during the week. We were touched by them.

Everything with OHs dads house is just about complete so maybe a quick visit there to help tidy the last little bits. I also need to get our own house tidied as it has slipped a little bit.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #2

Re: Cheesy cheddars

Afternoon Pamela. Glad things have gone as well as they could and are getting settled.

It's a lovely day here, sunny but lovely for a walk. I went out this morning with OH, Monty and Dora and we did some blackberrying too, so OH is making an apple and blackberry crumble and perhaps something else as we picked quite a few and some scones for tea.

Of course, having gone out means that I am behind with my morning jobs, so must get on.

Enjoy your Sunday folks, special head rubs for all Catsey pets today from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
24-08-2014, 06:57 PM   #3

Re: Cheesy cheddars

Hello. Sorry to hear of your loss Pamela. I'm glad things are settling down a bit. Mmmm blackberry and apple crumble, must go picking soon!

We went to Duxford Air museum today to watch a friend have a flying lesson- his wife had bought it for him for his 50th. It was a lovely day out although I have to confess I'm not as fascinated by old planes as my OH. I was dropping hints as my 50th approaches 'mmm, wouldn't want a flying lesson but a balloon flight would be lovely'. I think I can dream on..........