Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-08-2014, 10:28 AM   #1

Saturday's Pork Scratchings

Good morning all!

It was gorgeous this morning as I walked Daisy May out for her early trot around the block. The carer was in seeing to Ceri and the sun was out and blue sky was inviting. It was warm in the sun and I didn't need a jacket.

Not much planned for today, I have to clean out Gary the Goldfish's small tank and we may go and find him a friend at the local garden centre. Just got to nip around with the vacuum and wipe away the dust (again!)

Have a nice day where you are xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-08-2014, 10:55 AM   #2

Re: Saturday's Pork Scratchings

Morning PP. I've been away for a few days (leaving OH to look after the moggies) camping and walking in the Peak District. Had a lovely few days and met up with my oldest friend for a good walk, natter and lunch. I'll post a few pics if I can wrestle Photobucket into submission!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #3

Afternoon PP and CS ...... a nice day here too, a bit breezy but warm in the sun. Make the most of it.

I'm still battling with Sea Fever in the scriptorium. Love my new nibs though, so I am still a happy bunny, if a bit frustrated that I don't seem to be able to pull the piece together. Just having a break and an apple and maybe a go at Candy Crush Saga ....... I broke level 29 yesterday, I'd been stuck on for weeks!

Have a good day folks.

Sorry, CS - forgot to say that I look forward to seeing your photos!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-08-2014, 06:52 PM   #4

evening all.
CS it will be lovely to see pictures, glad you enjoyed your trip
Nette, did you get Gary a friend ?
Angie, hope you manage to pull sea fever together soon
It's been a beautiful day here, we have been to the mull of galloway with the dogs who are now worn out.
I climbed to the top of the lighthouse, it was good to see the light that we watch every evening from the caravan.
Had a nice snack whilst sat outside looking out to sea, the area was a sun trap so nice and warm.
I will eventually post pics when i get a minute.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
23-08-2014, 07:36 PM   #5

Not much cracking off here, moved things round upstairs and made more room in the spare bedroom. Managed to get a load of washing nearly dry, Mount Ironing is growing by the day, may tackle that tomorrow. All cats flopped out around the house, Fecto has had is first helping of raw mince, he gets his second at bedtime. Barnaby is rolling about in the window showing off his golden tummy. Don't like the cold weather, having to put the heating on at night.

Good luck with PB CS. I hope you manage to share the pics, hope you enjoyed my part of the world, there are some lovely places in the Peak District. I've bcome a bit complacent I'm afraid, be nice to see it through someone elses eyes.