Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-08-2014, 09:15 AM   #1

Scampi Fries Friday!

Hello all, first time for me to start a daily for ages

Had a busy week all in all. I've read through your posts and know you've had the same. Just want the weekend to go quietly now, but until then I have the tumble drier to be fixed, the man is coming at lunchtime. More ironing, then a night in front of the telly. Last night I met up with friends from my student midwife days to organise a reunion for October/ November. This is like deja-vu, as my old student nurse network is doing the same; I'm getting confused! It doesn't take much these days

Daisy May is staying with us for another week, the three cats are just putting up with it Phoebe is making her presence felt, she has a very loud hiss and won't take any nonsense. No response to postings about her so, I'm claiming her for my own. I'll see about getting her microchipped when she needs her dental, but that will be after I come home from the States. She stays in a lot so shouldn't be a problem.

Thinking of you today Pamela at the funeral, take care everyone else, the roads are a bit manic today!

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #2

Re: Scampi Fries Friday!

Morning PP and those to come later ....

Chilly here this morning and overcast although there is a bit of blue up there. Feels more like mid-September, our seasons are changing their timings I fear.

OH is out with the dogs just now and Sir Monty Woofalott Barkiss of Bogle is due at the groomer at mid-day, so I do hope he comes home without too many seeds. He does get a matty lump around his tail, so we will have to ask the groomer to do her best. I'm not keen on the shaved tail and rather like his "personal squirrel" but it may need a major overhaul! I dare say there will be a little photo shoot when he comes home all handsome!

I hope the funeral goes as well as can be, Pamela. Sometimes these sad occasions can be uplifting, other times it is a relief to look forward. Sorry if these words offend anyone, not intended.

Have a good day all. Chin tickles to all our furry friends from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-08-2014, 01:53 PM   #3

afternoon all.
Pamela, thinking about you and O/H today, hope everything goes as well as it can.
Yesterday we went to Glasgow, we did have a nice time but i much prefer quieter places. It rained and rained too. The dogs were very well behaved, even Kwame. He reacts badly to traffic sometimes, there were countless buses roaring past and he didn't even glance up,lol.
mixed weather today but sunny at the moment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-08-2014, 08:14 PM   #4

Thank you soo much everyone for your kind thoughts. OH is grateful too.

It all went really well, was good in the sense it brought the 2 families back together after such a long time of no contact. The service was lovely. OH and his sister done his dad proud today with the send off and the words from the humanist who took the service.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #5

glad it went well Pamela