Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #1

Cheese 'n' Chutney Wednesday

Is there such a variety? Who knows, but there probably should be!

Just waving my hand to Catseyers and saying Good Afternoon folks.

A lovely day, although a bit chilly to start with - no frost yet, but OH said that there was a chance of frost last night in sheltered areas. I've just sent my thicker duvet to be laundered in readiness.

Sending positive calming and healing vibes to Miss Millicent Bo-Jangles this morning.

Hope all are well and doing loads of exciting things?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-08-2014, 12:51 PM   #2

Re: Cheese 'n' Chutney Wednesday

Hi Angie and those to follow.

It was chilly here this morningas well angie when OH took Barney out for his morning walk. Dont think the frost is far away!!

I have just had Barney at the kennels where he is going in november for a few days as we are away at a wedding in Manchester. He was great, best behaniour!!

Chin tickle to furbabies and gentle rubs for Millie

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
20-08-2014, 12:52 PM   #3

Good morning Angieh and all to follow. I'm just heading off to bed shortly. It's jolly cold here, so it's warmer in bed. Spent the day at work and went to one of the Red Zone feeding stations tonight as it is my fortnight to help feed the cats there. I saw my foster ginger boy from a distance but he won't come near. It was really eerie in the Red Zone tonight as it was very foggy. We didn't linger too long but at least the cats had a good meal and warm cat milk to drink. I do so wish I could gather them all up and bring them home, but they are very afraid. It would be impossible to keep them all anyway. It's so sad that these were once much loved pets before the quakes and have become semi-feral now.

I hope the day remains fine for you Angieh .Elaine, I'm thinking of your Milly and hoping things are slowly improving for her. Kazz, I bet you're having a ball with young Jim. Your mum seems to love him too. Who could resist him.? Phoenix, I hope Tom is going to be a good lad now and stay home where he belongs and not worry his mum again..

Hope everyone has a great day, and finds the time to do something they love. Love to all Catsey cats (and dogs and chickens of course).

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
20-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #4

Oh sorry Pamela, I didn't realise you had posted. Hope you have a great day too and stay warm. You must be pleased that Barney was a good boy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-08-2014, 05:39 PM   #5

evening everyone.
weatherwise it's been nice here today, we had a lovely beach walk this morning.
This afternoon we have been very busy preparing the decking for painting and painting it bit by bit as we have to leave some parts dry to walk on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #6

Hiya all.

Pamela in case I miss you I hope the funeral goes okay on Friday. Please pass on my sympathies to your OH. So Barney is off on a boys away day.

Elaine Just read about the iron curtain in your house
hope Milly feels a bit better. G should have major sympathy given his recent health issues with movement.
Also got to say the lady who helps run the training class Jim and I are attending asked if I was aware of the Yellow coat scheme and I said YES she was most impressed I told her about you and Rayne. So I may have Brownie points before I start

Angie I think you are right about the cold spell. Seems only minutes ago I was packing the winter jumpers away now I need to find time to get them out again.

Shelley I am sure you will make good job of the
painting decking what colour are you going.

Dinky The red zone sounds like something from the X files. What a terrible shame for the people who had to leave their pets and the pets who had to be left. Do many people volunteer at the feeding stations?

To everyone have a good evening, and have to report Jim can sit and stay when I move about 10 paces away (albeit in the kitchen or garden) Zorba is moving to his bigger tank tomorrow. And I have been reliably informed I have been calling the radiator the oven for a few weeks now....... Ah well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-08-2014, 02:59 PM   #7

Good afternoon everybody

I've had a busy couple of days. Yesterday I went to the European Paralympic championship meet in Swansea with my SIL, niece and my SIL's god-daughter. It was a lovely day, but chilly down by the sea when the wind blew across the bleachers … brrr. Ceri stayed with my mum. The event was well organised but only fairly well attended, the athletes were amazing though, such determination and skill.

I'll have to read over your daily posts and see what's been happening to you all. Enjoy your day anyways xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-08-2014, 12:19 PM   #8

Bit of a time warp, I think. We all missed out Thursday! Thor may not be pleased .............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-08-2014, 01:46 PM   #9

Karen, we are painting the decking Moorland Green, there are regulations on site.
Sounds like Jim is doing well with his training, and nice to hear Zorba is moving house.