Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #1

A must see!

Now, I'm not usually one to rave about things, and def not a theatre goer, but had to come on and recommend this to you all

I won some tickets in my local newspaper, to go and see a Rat Pack tribute tonight, at my local theatre. And all I can say is WOW!!!

Honestly and truly, we sat and watched Sammy Davis Jr, Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra on that stage tonight. I took Raechel, my eldest to see it with me (not hubbys style lol), and she was in awe. We both sang along to every song, the comedy and interaction between them was brilliant, and it was the best night out I have had in a long time If you ever get the chance to go see The Rat Pack is Back I would urge you to go. I'll be going to see the next year with their next show

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #2

Re: A must see!

Thanks for the recommendation Alex, I'll keep an eye out locally. Glad you had so much fun ......... different style of music, but sounds rather like the Blues Brothers tribute bands that were doing the rounds some years ago - absolutely great night out, singing and stomping along!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #3

My Dad and Mom went to see Rat pack tribute at Symphony hall a while ago it was brilliant according to my parents. May give something like that a go myself especially around Christmas.

Will look out for them. Thanks and glad you enjoyed it

Where did you see them Alex?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #4

We went to see them at the Oakengates theatre in Telford 'The Place'.

I would honestly say you wouldn't regret going Angie or Karen, my Raechel is still talking about it lol. And I've had the tunes stuck in my head all day