Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #1

Poppy Friday

For obvious reasons, the flower of the day is Poppy.

Just in from work, took Sal out and had a nice bacon and egg sarnie....with brown sauce

Going to have a shower then taking Mom to a funeral a cousin of hers has passed away. I had never met the woman!

Anyhow see you all later Oh Angie I was going to say yesterday "Pleased Monty did well at training class"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #2

Re: Poppy Friday

Hi Kazz... Hope you have a good day - sounds busy!!!

Quiet start here, thought that won't last long... Aiming to be leaving by about 3pm, and I need to do a few chores - tidy the kitchen, sort out the litter trays, set up the automatic feeder, pack - before that!

Overcast misty day here...Hopefully it will be brighter 'up North.'

In other positive news... Lungs didn't react to the beclomethasone last night for the first time since starting it about a week ago. For some reason they really dislike that particular version of Bec, so my use of the Salamol went up from zilch to 4 times in one day yest! I really Must make sure I go to the place I can get Becotide and Ventolin from next time I get one of those scripts!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #3

Morning all! Very busy here today as I have the tree chappies in to cut back all the hedging/trees on our property border, check tree safety and cut the laurel hedge at the front, so almost non-stop coffee making - on the plus side, we have choccie biscuits!

Monty was good shut in the sitting room earlier and didn't create unreasonably to all the chaps outside with noisy machinery. Now he's gone for his walk with his daddy. Kizzy and Pip are not phased by it at all it seems and Pip has been outside meeting and greeting. They are both now settled on our bed, Kizzy under the blanket!

A neighbour has mentioned she has a problem with one of the silver birches cutting out her light in the kitchen, so just going to go round and see whether it's the whole tree or just a branch.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-11-2011, 04:35 PM   #4

Hi all, happy Veterans,Remembrance Day to you. Sunny and very windy and chilly, coldest morning since March! A bit after 10:30 A M and only 5℃ (41℉), quite brisk! My C*******s cards came yesterday, all I have in the pipeline coming is new blades for the boxcutter. Trying a new recipe for dinner: Italian meatball soup; sounds good. That's the exciting news from Butterworth Place!

Squirrel, do you have COPD too? Angie, good that Monty's behaving with all that racket outside. Kazz, what's brown sauce?

Take a moment to remember our fallen.

Edited: Kazz, do you go to the Frankfort Xmas Fair? Just saw fascinating pics in OFF .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #5

hello everyone, i like the daily title, very apt.
Here's remembering all the people who had to fight in the wars to protect our country and all the people who still do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #6

Eileen apparently Brown sauce or HP brown sauce is similar to A1 sauce in the USA. I think every home in the UK has had a bottle of HP sauce at some time.

And yes I have been to the German market I have replied to that just.