Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #1

Wallflower Wednesday

Hi peeps!

Another grey day here, damp but not raining atm. I have a handyman here putting up a new door curtain pole in readiness for new curtains and putting up new draught excluder on the big front window. OH has taken Monty for his walk.

Thanks for your good boy vibes, Monty was a good boy at training class last evening and won a treat for the most sit, down, stands in 30 seconds. He was also rather good at finding a hankie with his Daddy's scent on it, but lost interest rather quickly afterwards. He does seem to have a short attention span, but I think that's probably normal?

I am awaiting more transcription today - that's the only thing that irks me, when I am expecting work and am prepared for it and it doesn't come when expected .... ah well.

Hope everyone has a good day. I am looking forward to the QUIZ this evening and hope to see you there!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #2

Re: Wallflower Wednesday

Hi Angie and all to follow.
Glad Monty was a clever boy at training class, i'm sure he appreciated the treat.
Have to go into work today for 30 mins training, all that petrol for 30 mins, still it's important so there we are.
Must get on with the quiz questions, i haven't even started them yet :O
Quiz will start around 8.15 when i get back from yoga, hope to see all the quizzy people there, all welcome.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
09-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #3

So pleased that Monty was a good boy yesterday evening, we dog owners do tend to take it as a personal deficit on our part when they play up don't we?

Received a few fabric samples in the post today, we desperately need new curtains for our huge landing window and ready-made online prices are so good but it's impossible to tell the quality without seeing samples. Unfortunately one that I particularly liked is very thin and just no good at all, we have more samples on order so no panic yet. Yes, I know, I could make them myself and I'm perfectly capable of doing so but you know, I just can't be bothered!

OH is out for lunch with former colleagues today so it must be Wednesday! I'll have a root around in the fridge and do an omelette with bits and pieces in a minute. Have a good afternoon everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-11-2011, 04:40 PM   #4

Hi Angie, Shelley, MrsH, those to follow. ! Still another glorious day, above normal; it's nearing 10:45 AM and 14℃ (57℉), blue skies, no breeze. May rain tomorrow as a cool front is coming. No news, just down for mail and grass. Waiting for a potato masher delivery from Amazon (of course, where else!); that was one of the items I overlooked in packing and have missed having them. Was down the hall to the greenhouse checking on my plants, all doing well; that's all the exciting news here!

Good news about Monty; isn't he a teen-ager now... short attention span! Good luck finding a fabric that suits, MrsH; Shelley, look forward to the quiz tonight; you always have good Qs!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #5

evening everyone, got an early finish from work today as im going for a spray tan tonight for the wedding on friday. Not going to make the quiz tonight unfortunately. I hope it goes well and theres loads of people