Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #1

Sweet William Sunday

I like sweet williams.

Morning all

Lovely morning all hopefuly it will continue throughout the day. Been out with Sal and popped to the shop for the Sunday papers. Just relaxing catching up and enjoying cup coffee, toast and marmite....going in the garden shortly....or maybe first port of call to the garden centre.......Have a really good day all.......I intend too.............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #2

Re: Sweet William Sunday

Thought I'd pop in here and say hello as I haven't written in a daily for ages . Glorious day here too, so hoping to get loads done in the garden. Maybe a few loads of washing on the line too (hate drying them on the radiators in the winter). We're also off to pick up 2 new rats for Hayley (from a rescue ) to join Cherub and Byzantium in their HUGE cage. Apparenty these ones will be called Seraphim and Pandorica, do you see a theme developing here .
Unfortunately Teddie is not accepting Ranger being here at all, and is now weeing all over the place Going to get a vet appointment in the morning and see if there is anything else they can suggest that might help. If not then we'll have to consider crating her for a while to see if that will help, but obv that's a last resort.
Hope everyone is doing well and has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
06-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #3

morning all! its a lovely sunny morning over here! no plans for today!

went to a fireworks display last night, was really good but a bit hassley because of the crowds and then having to get public transport home! was good to get in the house and get a heat in me!

hope you have a nice day kazz, alex, i may need some pics of them ratties!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #4

afternoon veryone, lovely and sunny here too today, OH and i have emptied our room in order to clean the carpet as we have an issue with mould in our room.

Lynz, what firework display did you go to?
Alex, hope your intro wih your new rats goes well,
Kazz sounds like your having a nice day
Im heading to asda soon then i need to take my car over to my sisters as she need it next week because hers is totally unrepairable.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #5

Hi all - lovely day here too, but a bit windy.

Not too much happening here today - OH took Monty out and we saw our neighbours - son and dil of man who died on Thursday and chatted to them for a while. Both in shock understandably.

Standing in the wind made my face flare up and when I cam indoors and looked, I looked a bit like a tomato. It is embarrassing - arms etc. can be covered up, but I can't go out looking like a fruit. Only another week for the tablets to work before I have to phone the doctor to ask for a further referral - it's such a nuisance and I hate it.

Hope all enjoy their Sunday in the sun!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Thought I'd pop in here and say hello as I haven't written in a daily for ages . Glorious day here too, so hoping to get loads done in the garden. Maybe a few loads of washing on the line too (hate drying them on the radiators in the winter). We're also off to pick up 2 new rats for Hayley (from a rescue ) to join Cherub and Byzantium in their HUGE cage. Apparenty these ones will be called Seraphim and Pandorica, do you see a theme developing here .
Unfortunately Teddie is not accepting Ranger being here at all, and is now weeing all over the place Going to get a vet appointment in the morning and see if there is anything else they can suggest that might help. If not then we'll have to consider crating her for a while to see if that will help, but obv that's a last resort.
Hope everyone is doing well and has a lovely day
Thats a shame Alex was Teddie okay before the introduction of Ranger?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #7

afternoon everyone, sounds like we are all having nice weather. It's lovely and sunny here too, just back from a very long walk by the river and through the fields with the dogs.
We saw a small bunch of snowdrops growing in someones garden ?????
Cooking yet more pumpkin for the dogs.
Fireworks not too bad last night, Basenjis and Jerry not bothered at all realy, little Tuppance from next door wouldn't come out of her box, i did try to get her in but i think our dogs were more scary than the fireworks for her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #8

Hi all! Lovely day on this side of the Pond too: a bit after 10:45 AM and warmer (relatively!) than yesterday: 11℃ (52℉), brilliant blue skies and no breeze to speak of. All clocks, etc, changed for Standard time. Down to the library to donate the book I finished, then out for grass; will be the usual quiet Sunday with papers and crossword. Ham and cabbage for dinner.

Angie, sorry the weather is making your rash flare up so. Alex, Teddie's obviously very unhappy, I hate to mention it as I know you love her dearly, but have you thought of rehoming her? This is just not working. Snowdrops, Shelley, how lovely --- unseasonable, but lovely nontheless! Ouch, Pamela, mold can be such a problem! Lynz, glad you enjoyed the fireworks; Kazz, glad you're having such a nice day!

I suspect everyone loves Sweet Williams, I know I do!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-11-2011, 04:59 PM   #9

Eileen,
i've had two surprises re the USA today, one is that you get post and the other is the library is open.
I posted an item to a buyer on ebay and she recieved it today and now your off to the library :O

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #10

@Kazz - she always had problems with stress cystitis anyway, however it's not settling at all since Ranger arrived and has gotten worse in the fact she is weeing nearly everywhere!

@DM - rehoming has crossed my mind, but only once and very fleetingly! I am not ready to give up yet, not by a long shot. Obviously if the situation is still the same after about 6 months then it may have to be a consideration, but we're only 2 months in, so keep your fingers crossed.

@lynz - will try and get you some pics of the new additions later, they are sooooo cute