Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #1

Fuchsia Friday

Hi everyone , late Daily again! Hope all's well .... Cloudy and sort of gloomy now, about 10:30 AM and only 11℃ (51℉) and a rather brisk breeze, sunshine later, they promise. My COPD meds came, the only mail. Off to the bank this afternoon, that's my exciting day. Leia seems completely recovered from the vet visit yesterday .... cats do live in the present, don't they?

Take care, people .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #2

Re: Fuchsia Friday

Hi DM. It was very wet here this morning! I was quite a sight when I got to work in my waterproof jacket, trousers, hi vis vest, helmet and soggy specs. Cycling in the Autumn is a challenge- wet leaves are as slippy as ice some days......

I have not had a good day today - 3 HR 'issues' before breakfast, trying to write some training sessions in a VERY noisy office and a headache. Oh dear, I do sound grumpy. Never mind, Friday and home soon.

Catsey Veteran

04-11-2011, 04:57 PM   #3

Angie, if you're still looking for apple recipes here's a nice one from OFF:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/fa...th_dutch_05905

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #4

Wow - thanks for the recipe link Eileen - that's spooky! I said to OH last night (after supper) that I had a craving for pancakes - those look very good.

Been a gloomy day here weather-wise with scattered showers but we did get a soaking during the night - lots of floods. We are meant to be going to the village bonfire party this evening. There is to be soup and a hot dog, but Monty will be left at home even though there aren't going to be any bangs or loud fireworks as the field owner has two pregnant horses. Not sure about going ............... we'll see. Meant to be off in 30 mins or so ....

Catsey Veteran

04-11-2011, 07:49 PM   #5

That was a nice co-incidence! Bonfire is tonight? I thought it'd be on the night itself....... please to remember the fifth of November ...

Catsey Veteran

04-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #6

Yes, it is tomorrow Eileen but smaller displays tend to go early so that people can also go to bigger ones if they want to. Just back! Nice soup and a proper sausage but the ketchup lady missed us in the dark!!!

Catsey Veteran

04-11-2011, 08:20 PM   #7

Ketchup on a hot dog..... , Yuck, mustard and onion!!

Glad you enjoyed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #8

evening everyone, hope you all had a great day. Just relaxing after work, had a one to one with my boss that went really well so im pleased.

Just sitting relaxing after a busy day. Trying to decide where to go for fireworks tomorrow night. The monsters seem fine with all of teh 1s going off tonight sothey should be fine if we go out but will leave the tv on for them as noise.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
04-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #9

Hi all. Few fireworks in the village but good mile and half from us so Breagh is enjoying them sitting at the window. Izzi of course is out Been lovely dry day here - our weekend away has been delayed to next weekend so I'm hoping it stays dry tomorrow as I have a few bulbs to plant out.

Catsey Veteran

05-11-2011, 12:31 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Ketchup on a hot dog..... , Yuck, mustard and onion!!

Glad you enjoyed.
No mustard, no onion - it's only a small village and catering was very basic!