Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #11

Re: What a week of drama

News, Elaine ......???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #12

Blinking hell what a week. Sure your Mom will be good my Aunt had a hip replacement in fact reading the replies on this thread alone, I figure that most of the poulatin of the World must have someone who has had a hip replacement - and the change in my Aunts life has been fantastic. So sure your Moms will be too. Wonder how people got on without them?

Hope the surgery went well.

Is it in your contracts with people that they inform you of illness dodgy tummies etc? Although it could I suppose of been a "one off" things happen with dogs.

Wow about your helper with the posts...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
04-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #13

Just back from the hospital, my mum looks great and she says she feels just fine.
She had an epidural and said she felt and saw nothing while they were operating. She says she just feels itchy.
It was a relief to see her with colour back in her face as she has looked pale and pinched for so long now, her face looks more relaxed if that makes sense. Physio tomorrow, hopefully she will come on leaps and bounds.

As for the dog, the owners were very apologetic and are replacing the bedding we had to throw out, they said they will pay for the vallet and any loss of earnings. Together we managed to get ALL the dogs done so no loss of earnings, but it was hard going getting through them all with one van. It is ijn the contract that owners must inform us of any illness and they seem to think that she must have eaten something on her morning walk, lab x, she is a greedy guts.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #14

Oh good news, so pleased your Mum is doing well! And thank goodness the dog's people were reasonable. I wager you'll sleep better tonight, Elaine .... (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #15

Glad your Mum is OK-that op can make such a difference to people!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #16

Good news about your Mum Elaine - sounds promising for her! Also good news that the dog's owners have accepted responsibility for the c**p day you and your sister had!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
05-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #17

Oh my bad enough to have to clean up after your own dog when it's loose but someones else's plus all the other dogs, not on. So glad you got it sorted

Glad to hear your mum doimg ok following her op.