Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
03-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #1

What a week of drama

Honestly, this week has been crazey. We had a guy helping us put the posts in for the fencing a while back. The police called my house several times but when I called them back, I wasnt able to talk to the one who had been calling me. Eventually he got hold of me only to inform me that he had done some research on me, my sister and my business because the guy who had been helping us is on the sex offenders register
My mum called in a panick yesterday because the hospital called her, she is due to have a hip replacement op' later this month, they have had a cancellation and she has to go in tomorrow morning.
My sister arrived at the field this afternoon, I could hear her gagging as she got out of her van from across the field. I went over to see what was wrong with her. One of the dogs had projectile crapped in the back of the van, it was everywhere. It was over other dogs, inside crates, all up the bulkhead, I mean everywhere.....
She opened the side door to let the dog out and the poop just fell out of the door. We have had to throw out all the dog bedding and book the van in for a vallet tomorrow morning, which also meant that she has had to cancel some of her dogs. I had to clean it out for her and disinfect it while she cleaned up the dogs. We will be charging the owner for the vallet and the loss of earnings as they should have told us the dog had a tummy upset so that we could have made alternate arrangements.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
03-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #2

Re: What a week of drama

eek! What a week right enough. Hope your Mum is ok and poor dog, but even poorer sister and you having to clear it all out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #3

Hope all goes ok for your mum Lainey..........Do not envy you cleaning out a S***** van...yuk!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #4

Oh Lordy Elaine - what a week indeed! I also hope your Mum will be fine. I know so many people who've had hip replacements and it has given them a new lease of life.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #5

The week from hell! So sorry it's been so rotten; Honestly life is not fair sometimes.

My friend Virginia had a hip replacement; worked wonders; she could walk normally again with no pain at all. Hope all goes well for your Mum.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
03-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #6

ewwwwwwwwwwww poopy van!!!

and another ew to that weirdo guy!!

hope all goes well for your mum tomorrow x

Catsey Veteran

03-11-2011, 09:31 PM   #7

Thanx for the well wishes for my mum, so many people we have spoken to have said that they were very happy with how their op's went.
I'll have her running Rayne in the agility ring yet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #8

eek, a week and a half Elaine, but that's you all over isn't it Hope it settles down for this week and that all goes well for your mum

Catsey Veteran

04-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #9

My mum has been in surgery for the last hour or so, am pretty sure it'll be ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
04-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #10

Hope everything starts looking up for you Elaine (((hugs)))