Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #1

carnation thursday

Goo morning everyone,

Getting ready for work so thought i would start the daily today Angie, i really hope that forecast is wrong, really dont want the winter weather coming in!!

Hope the quiz went well last night. Apologises for not being there but had to go shopping for the last few bits for my outfit which i can safely say that i now have.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Lots of hugs to our catsey cats xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #2

Re: carnation thursday

Hi Pamela, hope you have a good day. Sorry I've not been around much but I'm travelling a lot for work and by the time I'm home and have done the domestic stuff it's time for bed!
I'm on my way to London today do should be home at a sensible time. Just preparing myself for the crowds there.
Hope all are well? Several people seemed to be suffering ailments - I do hope people are feeling better today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #3

Hello there ...............

Very gloomy here and blowing up for something. I have been to the chiropodist this morning so have lovely comfy tootsies. OH has been out with Master Bogle. Kizzy and Pip are asleep on our bed.

My OH had a look at the weather link that I posted yesterday and he agrees with Calismum - he also looked at the Met Office website and higher than average temperatures are forecast for the whole of November. Pheeew! The later any bad weather comes, the better.

Hope all are feeling good today. Extra special cuddles for Catsey cats from me today. Vibes being sent for Mindy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #4

Hi Angie, those to follow. Another pretty sunny day, still a bit below normal; nearing 10:30 and 10℃ (50℉), no breeze. As usual down for mail and grass. Leia to the vets this afternoon for blood work for adjusting her thyroid meds, I dread it, a vet visit is so traumatic for us both .... other than that, no news.

I hope that horrible weather forecast for Winter is wrong, it hardly bears thinking of. Stock up on supplies anyway, never hurts to be prepared!

Stay warm and dry, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #5

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=40226

is this a plot to confuse me? Easily done!

Catsey Veteran

03-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #6

Thanks Mods for moving my post!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #7

evening all.
Eileen, i hope the vet visit has gone well for both you and Leia.
Work this morning, sent home an hour early due to a power cut.
Been cooking Pumpkins and freezing it for Kwame and Malaika. Have only done one so far, only another 3 to go
Have bought some petzlife dental gel to help keep the dogs teeth in good condition. I will try Jerry with it too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
03-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #8

Hi all, lovely day here warmish (12c) and no wind. Izzi came home at 4am this morning - 22 hours out. Slept all day and has gone again. Breagh is here keeping me company. Tomorrow we are off to Fort William for a few days. Departure time will depend on Izzi's arrival home!

Enjoy the rest of the day peeps

Catsey Veteran

03-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #9

Shelley - I hope to do the same with pumpkins - do you roast the flesh first ......... instructions please!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-11-2011, 11:53 PM   #10

Angie, i firstly cut the pumpkin open and scoop out the seeds and stringy bits, i then cut it into maneagable pieces and peel, roughly chop, place in pan with boiling water and simmer untill tender, then freeze. Hope Monty enjoys it.