Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
05-11-2011, 01:43 AM   #11

Re: Bad weather coming our way - I so hope they're wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty88
Its cold where i am tonight and think its to get even colder tomorrow night. We probably will get it but maybe in december.
It's cold here too Kirsty - North Down. When I had dogs out earlier you could see my breath in the air. I wouldn't be surprised if there was frost in the morning. My nephew & his family are in Aberdeen & they appear to always get a lot of snow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
05-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #12

Hmmmmm... So much for the snow we were promised in October - and we had a few cold starts then too. For snow we need it to be cold when it's overcast as well as when it's not - thus far whenever it's been over cast it's been humid - I'm holding out for them being as wrong about this as they were about Oct!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #13

Yes, fingers crossed here too. Of course always a bit warmer on the south coast but last couple of years have been hard for all of us.

Cats owned: apricot red point siamese
05-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
It's cold here too Kirsty - North Down. When I had dogs out earlier you could see my breath in the air. I wouldn't be surprised if there was frost in the morning. My nephew & his family are in Aberdeen & they appear to always get a lot of snow
Yeah, Aberdeen do get snow bad with being so high up, there was no frost here just fog this morning but think it will frost over tonight. I hate the cold but now have dash to snuggle into hehe..

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
06-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #15

For all our UK viewers (sorry others) On BBC2 tonight at 9pm, "Will it Snow?" I think it's called, assumptions and predictions made about the forthcoming winter's weather. Should be interesting.