Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #1

Primula Wednesday

No, not the cheese in a tube!

Hello everybody - it's rather overcast now, having been brighter earlier and rain is expected. It's dropped a bit cooler too and I've had a bowl of soup for lunch to warm me up a bit.

Been working this morning - trying to finish up some work that was left for me whilst one of my customers went away on holiday. She'll be back soon and I've not finished the work yet!

Looking forward to the QUIZ this evening - hope to see you there!

Edited to say: OH did take Monty to training last night but unfortunately because other people had also cancelled, the test didn't happen, so no rosette or certificate for Monty - maybe next week!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-11-2011, 03:35 PM   #2

Re: Primula Wednesday

Hi Angie, those to follow! A little warmer on this lovely sunny morning, a bit after 10 :30 AM and 12℃ (53℉), but of course the trend is always colder and colder.... We change time this coming weekend, and it'll be dark so early!! Down for grass and mail, my SS check came so banking Friday. No news, all's quiet as usual. Soup at lunch for me too (miso), but I have it every lunch, nothing new there! Fruit, cheese and soup, of course the latter two vary, but the soup is a constant, I never tire of making a small cup of it. Grocery delivery this afternoon.

I too look forward to the quiz tonight, hope to see a good crowd there!

Take care, all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #3

awwwwwww i like primula cheese. u know they do a low fat version now woop 1 of reggies favorites is soft cheese as well. takes after his mum.
yup i feeling better now lol was up way too early went to a small midweek bootsale. then had an all u can eat brekky in our local carvery. so ill skip a big meal tonight and have some soup instead. did lose a bit of weight when i was ill so want to keep the weight off. i was getting a tad bit *cuddly* lol
had a tattoo done yesterday as well, a very colorful butterfly with a red heart in the middle. and im rather daring as the only way it can be seen is if i wear a low (ish) cut top. im not doing this grow old gracefuly lark heck im kicking up my heels and doing it DIS-gracefully lol
enjoy the rest of your day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-11-2011, 05:21 PM   #4

Rather dull and breezy here this afternoon, had a nice little street walk with Morgan but the wind has made my fillings tingle we'll be going to the woods again tomorrow, hope the wind has dropped by then as it's a bit scary hearing all those trees creaking!

Eileen, I think it reached about 14-15C this afternoon here so warmer than average for the time of year but as our clocks went back last weekend it's already nearly time to close the curtains, I've had the living room lights on for the last hour so that I could see to do the crossword. Already the evenings seem so long

Fed the Christmas cake with some more booze today, it smells quite intoxicating already and I've packed my preserving gear away for another year, recently made some cranberry and apricot chutney and a beetroot and horseradish one (I think that might be an acquired taste ) and they should be matured enough by Christmas.