Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #1

Tulip Tuesday

Hi people. Late for a Daily. Gorgeous here, not quite as cold: nearing 10:30 AM and 10℃ (50℉) wtrh brilliant sun again and not breezy. Nothing in particular happening, down for mail and grass. Trying to decide what's for dinner. No trick-or-treaters allowed in the building last night, so peaceful.

Hope everyone's well and having a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #2

Re: Tulip Tuesday

Afternoon Eileen ...... it's a lovely day here too, sunny with a slight breeze. I've just been sitting outside in the sun (not for very long) and is was warm. Feeling a bit under the weather today, breathing is poor - low pressure coming with the remnants of your snow storm tomorrow and always affects me. Had a major skin flare up too this morning.

OH is off playing golf - he had to go earlier for the first time today because of course it gets dark earlier! I've phoned up and cancelled puppy training tonight because of not feeling too good - shame as it was going to be a test with possible rosettes for Monty. I'll tell OH when he gets in and he may decide to take Monty on his own.

Have a good day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

01-11-2011, 04:37 PM   #3

Sorry you're a bit poorly, Angie. Has nurse Kizzy seen you yet? I hope OH will take Monty, it would be nice to collect some rosettes. I hope the remnants of our srorm are just rain, no snow .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
01-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #4

Hi Eileen, Angie...

Sorry you're not feeling well Angie. glad you were TorT free last night Eileen - I was too!

Sleepy person today. Not helped by the fact I had to get out to work for 10 and am not long back in again - and I've to leave again in 40 or so minutes, so that I can get to an evening meeting. Does it ever stop???

Oh well then!

Have a good rest of your day all!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
01-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #5

Hi all
I hope you're feeling better soon angie, is it asthma that you get or somethng else if you don't mind me asking.. I've had a migraine all day so there must be low pressure somewhere nearby! It would be such a shame to miss on the chance of Monty's rosettes..

Dandysmom I had 2 lots of the little horrors last night, they were harmless, bless 'em, I had a packet of toffees and one of them had the cheek to say as he left my porch, "She's given us DOG biscuits!" Don't know why, but I did smile
Squirrel, goodnight and sleep well..when you finally get to bed. :/

Catsey Veteran

01-11-2011, 08:44 PM   #6

LOL @ dog biscuits!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
01-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #7

Thanks Truth... Think I might manage sleep, we'll see - have apparently got a habit of going to bed thinking I might sleep, and finally dropping off around 1... Yuk!

Oh well, am home now and can start relaxing - always good...

As for the 'dog biscuits' - how uneducated to think so!!!

No young monsters here anyway, but if theyexpected me to hunt something nice out for them they'd have to polish up an act first! *nods*

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
01-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
Thanks Truth... Think I might manage sleep, we'll see - have apparently got a habit of going to bed thinking I might sleep, and finally dropping off around 1... Yuk!

Oh well, am home now and can start relaxing - always good...

As for the 'dog biscuits' - how uneducated to think so!!!

No young monsters here anyway, but if theyexpected me to hunt something nice out for them they'd have to polish up an act first! *nods*
Well the foxes know me as 'the dog biscuit lady', but wasn't aware the locals did too..?!