Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #1

Pansy Sunday

Morning everyone.

We were up early this morning so decided to get the fish tanks cleaned out in preperation fro getting some new 1s hopefully today. The monsters saw their first squirrels this morning and were veru intrigued at them, watching them from our livingroom window.

Got a wee bit of a busy day ahead of us. Fish shopping, then off to my mums to get my car from my sister as shes had it all week because hers is ready for the big scrap yard in the sky! She needed mine to get the kids to school during the week and also get herself to work. Shes got my dads car this week as he flew to thailand on thursday which wasnt a great idea due to the flooding over there just now.

Also got a "dress fitting" to make sure that it has been taken in enough in preperation of Sister in laws wedding on the 11th November.

Eileen, hope the snow didnt last last night and that its clear where you are.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
30-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #2

Re: Pansy Sunday

Hi Pamela, those to come...

Sounds like you've got a plenty busy enough day there Pamela! Hope all goes well.

I currently have a Cloud having a bath on my lap - I could get used to this!

Pretty quiet day planned. Since I've realised I don't have to be in church (not being on 'welcome' duty) I'll probably plead a late night and stay home. Might have gone to parents to see visitors, but they all have planes home this aft. so can't make it...

Have a good day all - here's hoping you're clear of snow Eileen!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #3

Morning Pamela! Bit grey here this morning, rain threatening. Hope you manage to find the fishes you want. Also hope your dad keeps safe .... has he gone for business?

Are your squirrels red or grey? If they are red ones, I really envy you!

I've also been thinking about Eileen and the snow in her area - I expect there have been some branches fallen with the weight of leaves/snow.

Not sure what we will be up to today .... need to make some liver cake for dog treats, I am going to poach some apples to have with breakfast and then there will be cat and dog cuddling - not at the same time!

Have a good day all .... hope you remembered to put the clocks back and enjoy that extra hour in bed. It was good to wake up, see it was light and that it was still only 7.30!

Hi Squirrel!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
30-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #4

Hi Angie... hope you have a good day!

Anyone able to tell me why there are still ice cream vans going round in the area??? Enough already!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-10-2011, 03:47 PM   #5

Hey, all! Brilliant blue skies, not a cloud in sight, and chilly, chilly!! Nearing 10:45 AM and only 4℃ (39℉). We did have a freeze overnight, but there was absolutely no snow accumulation at all in the City, not even on the grass; the ground was too warm. But it really snowed like crazy, would have been a bad 'un had it been colder. The areas that got hit hard had massive power failures: downed trees. We were lucky here. Was out for grass and to get mail; no news at all. A quiet paper/crossword/computer day.

Relax, enjoy the day!

Thanks for thinking of me during the storm, it was appreciated! Pamela, I do hope they were reds, not the destructive greys! What fish are you getting? Squirrel, enjoy the break from church. Angie, have you ever tried fried apples as a breakfast side? Tasty.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #6

Evening everyone, Eileen, we got endler guppies, harlequins and a beautiful light purple/blue/pink siamese fighter fish.

It was unfortunately the grey squirrels we have here but they were still nice to watch. Harris and Skye were quite intrigued by them