Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #1

Pinks Friday

The scent of pinks is always welcome.

Right good morning everyone.
Last night of nights last night no more till Tuesday now, so just had piece toast and marmite & cup black coffee. Cleaning the windows today if the weather holds off would like to get into the garden but need the weather.

Got to do a bit of banking etc so see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
28-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #2

Re: Pinks Friday

Hi Kazz, those to come...

Hope the time without nights goes well for you.

Quiet start to the day here - well, once I'd given Cloud the attention she wanted anyway! It's a nice bright sunny day here, so lovely to look at! Not too sure what will be done as yet. A few jobs on the 'to do' list though. Right now, just enjoying not having to be anywhere!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #3

Morning Kazz and Squirrel! Lovely bright morning here, although fog was forecast, not a sign luckily.

Gardener here just now, then OH is going off to play golf, Monty is going into his crate for a short while and I have to pop to the Post Office and the pet shop at the local garden centre to get training treats for Monty and some cat food.

Lady coming this afternoon to pick up the fabric for my new curtains.

No idea what we'll be having for supper but I might pop into the farm shop and get some veggies for a nice soup.

Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Crossbreed
28-10-2011, 12:11 PM   #4

Morning

First night back in work last night, after being on the sick for 4 weeks.
Had to take MIL cat to the vets this morning and asked how to get Geri's weight back up and got the funniest look ever! This is when I realised I'm a crazy cat owner
Kazz how did you not fall straight in to bed? The only thing I can contemplate doing today is watching the OH's little boy attempt to learn to ride his bike!
It's freezing! Or I am freezing.. hope everybody has a smurfy day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
28-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #5

Morning all very frosty here first thing this morning just the sort of morning to take 9 Clan members to the vet all done in 30 mins mixture of Boosters and Program

Caspurr Ragdoll has his FELV part of his injections yesterday and stayed as an in patient and although sleepy had no adverse reaction so he is off for the second part in 2 weeks and then will have a Programme Injection in December and that will be that till next year, we are happy for him to be done this way as he lives in a multi household he needs to be injected

Very busy as usual with the Clan cats and dogs and can't beleive Mistral puppy is now just over 6 months old and he has adapted to the cats so well is his best friend apart from Sky and Sunny is Sherbet one of my tamed down feral kittens she adores him and both sleep together at night

Hope all is well in your worlds

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
28-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #6

Hi Angie, Juju and Liz...

Hope Monty behaved in his cage Angie, hope that the return to work goes as well as possible in the long run Juju, and good hearing that Caspurr got on alright with his first part of FELV Liz - may that continue with the second half, and all go well with getting the rest immunised...

Over here - a fairly busy late morning/early afternoon as I gave the living room a shock, terrorised poor Cloudly, and rearranged the furniture (having previously cleared all the paper and other misc stuff off the carpet and given it a good hoovering!!!).

Little madam has now relaxed again, and is wandering in and out of it and my room. Think she's just gone to lie on the bed and sit in the sun after grabbing a snack (snack ball with kibble in it).

Hope the day continues well all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #7

Hi everyone! The cold front is definitely here: nearing 10:45 am and although brilliant blue skies are here, it's only 8℃ (45℉) a real shock to the system after the milder weather!! I'm not a cold weather fan and was only outside to pick the grass very quickly and zip back indoors in the warmth. Methinks soup here too,something hearty to stick to the ribs.

Glad all are well, have a pleasant day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #8

Having a lovely day here.