Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #11

Re: Spotify

Mags, what do you mean by "left click"? I thought that was a PC thing, not Mac .....and sorry to be dumb, but when I click on New Playlist nothing happens .....

I think I'm just going to have to live with having all my music in Starred/Library. I can't share it or pick where I want to listen. but at least it's all there.

And it's certainly better than getting an iPod and then a dock and speakers, then downloading songs at 99 cents each! This is my own radio station with just my music, and I ignore the commercials just as I do with the regular radio.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Mags, what do you mean by "left click"? I thought that was a PC thing, not Mac .....and sorry to be dumb, but when I click on New Playlist nothing happens .....

I think I'm just going to have to live with having all my music in Starred/Library. I can't share it or pick where I want to listen. but at least it's all there.

And it's certainly better than getting an iPod and then a dock and speakers, then downloading songs at 99 cents each! This is my own radio station with just my music, and I ignore the commercials just as I do with the regular radio.
Left click with your mouse and it will highlight the playlist then type in the title for that list.
Maybe this link will help you more:

http://www.spotify.com/uk/about/features/playlists/

If that doesn't work for you, try again by clicking on the + sign before New Playlist.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #13

Mags, by left click do you mean click on the left side of my mouse (it's one piece, not divided like some mice) or click to the left of playlist? Thanks for that link but I'd already read it and most of the other stuff, and nothing seems to explain what I want to do. At this point, I'm just tempted to let everything be. But thanks so much anyway.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Mags, by left click do you mean click on the left side of my mouse (it's one piece, not divided like some mice) or click to the left of playlist? Thanks for that link but I'd already read it and most of the other stuff, and nothing seems to explain what I want to do. At this point, I'm just tempted to let everything be. But thanks so much anyway.
Try clicking on the plus sign + on the left of the Play List. If it works for you, type in the name you are going to call that list, then press the enter/return key on your Mac. Choose a track you want from Spotify by clicking on that track to highlight it, then with your mouse still held down drag the track to the play list you have just made, making sure your mouse cursor is over your new play list, then release hold on your mouse.

You can start as many new play lists as you require