Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

View Poll Results: What would you like to do with the Bookclub?
Post recommendations about a particular book that others might like to read? 6 85.71%
Select a book and for everyone to read and discuss after a certain length of time? 3 42.86%
Anything else? 1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #11

Re: Ressurecting the BOOKCLUB

Yes, the trouble with that Squirrel is that the whole thing peters out without at least a few committed supporters. That's really what happened last time. Book recommendations are fine, and people can dip in and out of that - so long as they remember to post their recommendations but with a book to read and comments or discussion at the end there really does have to be a few committed readers

RCR - I think if we managed to get a good number of folk interested that would be an ideal and something to aim for, but as I've said to Squirrel that's what we had last time and it ran out of steam after a bit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
25-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #12

Aaaha! I get that. *nods*

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
30-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #13

I've voted