Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Norwegian Forest Cat
Loki_2hot is Male
10-04-2010, 03:21 AM   #1

I'm a celeb get me out of here

been watching this series of I'm a celeb the one with aussie Joe, sam fox and boy there are a lot of aussies feeling so sorry for poor Katie for having to go through those test its like the pommie public are trying to break her and to see her shake with fear makes me think of my poor mum and I have to fast forward it, I don't even know if its over there but if it isn't and she is still in give her break

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
10-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #2

Re: I'm a celeb get me out of here

lol, this finished a while ago back here, and believe me, very few members of the British public have any sympathy for 'poor Katie' me included. Tbh, this was there way of getting revenge on an unpleasant, attention seeking, common as muck individual, with the morals of an alley cat! (can u tell I don't like her )

Catsey Junior

Loki_2hot is Male
10-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
lol, this finished a while ago back here, and believe me, very few members of the British public have any sympathy for 'poor Katie' me included. Tbh, this was there way of getting revenge on an unpleasant, attention seeking, common as muck individual, with the morals of an alley cat! (can u tell I don't like her )
just because ppl dont like her, doesn''t mean you go out of the way to get revenge, so would you do the same thing if you came across some1 here that was unpleasant. fine to dislike some1 but to make their life hell to me is unpleasant qith the morals of a alley cat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
10-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #4

no, none of us would in real life , but Miss Price knew EXACTLY what she was letting herself in for when she signed up for her second bout of the jungle! She is a very astute person, and knew that the public would take the chance to show their support of Peter Andre, but as far as she is concerned any publicity is good publicity She had already survived her previous encounter on I'm a Celebrity, and most people thought it was bad taste her giong in there just after divorcing peter, when that is where she got together with him. And as she is one tough cookie, then most of her 'drama' on the show was put on, imo anyway

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
10-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #5

I love I'm a celeb get me out of here!
But Katie knew that she was going to do that sort of thing before she went on there.
You would of thought she wouldn't have gone there a few months after she split up with Peter. But that's Katie Price for you...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #6

She deserved everything she got... lol..... I hate the woman and in her line of "work", she would expect to have got everything she did.

Catsey Junior

Loki_2hot is Male
10-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
no, none of us would in real life , but Miss Price knew EXACTLY what she was letting herself in for when she signed up for her second bout of the jungle! She is a very astute person, and knew that the public would take the chance to show their support of Peter Andre, but as far as she is concerned any publicity is good publicity She had already survived her previous encounter on I'm a Celebrity, and most people thought it was bad taste her giong in there just after divorcing peter, when that is where she got together with him. And as she is one tough cookie, then most of her 'drama' on the show was put on, imo anyway
Isnt that what they all say about publicity so she not the 1 and only, and as far as the ex no one knows wot ppl are like could partial understand if she had abused him but just cause she divorced Peter Andre every1 had to stick a knife in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatic
I love I'm a celeb get me out of here!
But Katie knew that she was going to do that sort of thing before she went on there.
You would of thought she wouldn't have gone there a few months after she split up with Peter. But that's Katie Price for you...
life goes on it just doesnt stop so wot she didn't sit on her a#re or stayed inside christ look at mel gibson screwed around on his wife of 27 yrs and got another woman preg and who would have thought he would do something like that to his family! did he sut around no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
She deserved everything she got... lol..... I hate the woman and in her line of "work", she would expect to have got everything she did.
what kind of work? page 3 and playboy No one should expect any sort of cruelty no matter wot sort of work they are in its every1's right to be safe

Catsey Veteran

11-04-2010, 09:41 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_2hot

what kind of work? page 3 and playboy No one should expect any sort of cruelty no matter wot sort of work they are in its every1's right to be safe

Cruelty????????????? LOL. You are funny!! Are you related to her or just some obsessed fan who cant see the funny side? She knew she would have to do trials and she knew exactly what sort of trials they would be, having done the show before.

Catsey Junior

Loki_2hot is Male
11-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Cruelty????????????? LOL. You are funny!! Are you related to her or just some obsessed fan who cant see the funny side? She knew she would have to do trials and she knew exactly what sort of trials they would be, having done the show before.
No didn't even know who she was until I started watching it
just going by the post here. No just cant see the funny side of{quote revenge}

Catsey Veteran

11-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #10

Oh well. Each to their own