Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
26-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #1

Me

Hi all, am back again... hope everyone is well and welcome to all the newbies...

I have been unwell for about five/six months.. and although I feel better I am not diagnosed or treated! I have another hospital appointment at the end of March .. it all takes so much time as they drag everything out.

The cats are well, the bunnies are well, the kids are well! Sean has just come back from a week skiing - or snowboarding and had a great time. I cried when he got on the coach and I cried when he got off

I had decorated his room whilst he was away to keep me busy.

Emma is fine... ice skating is her new thing and she goes to our local ice rink every saturday night for a disco... she is nearly 15 now.. the are growing up so quick!!

Just realised Sean can apply for a driving licence in June!!

Hope all is well with everybody. Am off to work now (still hanging on in there) so will catch up with you all later.

Donna x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #2

Re: Me

Good to see you Donna, sorry you haveen so unwell and I hope you are on the mend now. Lots of love and best wishes from me xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
26-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #3

Hi Donna, I wondered where you had got to. Good to hear from you, but sorry to hear you've been poorly for so long.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #4

How nice to hear from you Donna. I have thought about you and was a bit worried about your health.
How awful still not to be diagnosed - I suppose the upside of that is that, bad as it is, it's most unlikely to be a horror illness as they would have been able to get a diagnosis more easily. Some consolation when you're feeling awful, I know, but you need to try to stay positive

It's good to get your family news.

Don't stay away so long next time!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-02-2009, 10:25 AM   #5

Donna, it's lovely to hear from you again - I was just thinking about you over the weekend and hoping no news was good news. I'm delighted to hear Sean's finally found his feet in school - well done to you for having faith in him

Whilst the worry of your health must be an ongoing concern, I suppose the fact that you're feeling better and back at work (and still in a job considering the sector is suffering badly), are all good things.

Look forward to hearing more about bunnies, children and cats

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
26-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #6

Hi Donna, I am a newby and joined in Jan.
I have 2 Maine Coon kittens Maximus and Maisy-Jane who are a pair of cheecky monkeys and keep me on my toes.
Sorry to hear that you have been so unwell and glad that you are on the mend now .
My son Craig was seventeen in December and he has started having lessons, keeps wanting me to go out driving with him , I will have no hair left soon LOL.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-02-2009, 10:30 AM   #7

Hi Donna and welcome back. Hope your health continues to improve and that some positive outcomes will come soon. It must be a worry for you. Glad that you are back with us tho Nice to know the kids are doing well and that your furry friends are behaving,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #8

Ahh I wondered where ou were hiding...... I've missed you and as concerned that your health was not to good...but as DM has already said no diagnosis maybe a good sign...btter to remain positive....just think you could soon have a built in on site driver when Sean passes his test...."you could change his name to James before he is 18 so you could say "home James"........sorry I am babbling......LOVELY TO SEE YOU BACK,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
26-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #9

Lovely to see you back, Donna Sorry to hear you've not been well

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #10

It's lovely to have you back with us Donna, we've missed you...

Sorry to hear your illness has been dragging on so long....it must be so depressing for you, I hope you continue to improve.

It's good to hear Sean and Emma are enjoying life .....you are so right when you say they grow up so quick but you have done a grand job with them both.

Looking forward to hearing more about Chloe and Misty soon....also the rabbits..

Take care and don't overdo things....... x