Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
25-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #11

Re: Wednesday news

Hi all.
Rainy and gloomy here..been like that the last couple of days. I really do believe that the weather affects our mood and in Seasonal Affective Disorder..maybe not to that extreme but it's interesting to look into as I seem to know many people whose moods are affected by the weather..including me. So hopefully we all get some sun soon! I'm considering buying some Vitamin D capsules in the meantime next time I'm at the store..I've heard it can make a big difference but am yet to try it myself.
Just going to play with the kids today and try to take some more photos as you all know I love taking pictures of them (proud mama). I've noticed if I take about 100 frames I can manage about 10 good ones
May take advantage of the rainy day and curl up with a book..with all the excitement of the new furbaby I've been neglecting my reading and it's due time I catch up.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
25-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #12

Re: Wednesday news

gah! just looked outside again and it's SNOWING!!!