Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
24-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #11

Re: Quiet Tuesday daily thread

Wonderful to hear that Merlin got a good bill of health from the vet

And that's a lovely phrase Angie "the styles of which argue with each other"; tempted to use it in a short story

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #12

Hi, peeps! I'm so tired of Winter hanging in there, sunny today but still way below normal -4 and wind chill -9. And we are running a rain deficit also. only .23" so far...the driest February on record. Fortunately the buses were all on schedule today so didn't have to freeze too long on the way to and from the market.

Leia has apparently figured out that warm air rises! Couldn't find her when I got home...seems she was sitting on top of the stepladder in the sunny upstairs back room!

DM, love that quotation! MrsH, naughty Morgan! And hope you can find a proper new mouse for Molly. Meep, cat hair is a fact of life, I've learned not to fret too much about it as I'm retired and don't go to work with hairy clothes now! And I agree that Daylight Savings should start in February! Angie, that's great news about dear Merlin, so pleased!

Hope the sun shines on all today..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #13

Hi All

Not much happening here to day, just home from work and OH cooking - beef olives, mash and peas. So here I am with catsey and coffee.

Glad the allotment is proving a good idea.

Great news on Merlin.

Love the way cats always find the warm spots.

Meep - I find the sticky tape roller the best for all my black work trousers.