Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
23-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #1

Reasoning of a 6 year old boy...

Just rang my son, he stays at his grandad's on a Monday night and said i'd be popping over as I have some soft fruit bushes here for my dad. He asked would I bring him his can of coke from the fridge. I don't usually get fizzy pop for him but my brother got him it when he was home from uni. Anyway, just went to get it and put it in my bag and it was already opened and only half full. I rang him back and asked when had he opened it, he said yesterday. I said "Oh it will be all flat and disgusting by now" and he replied "Well I dont mind if it is flat and you think woodlice are disgusting but I like them so I think it will be fine!"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
23-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #2

Re: Reasoning of a 6 year old boy...

Thats 6 yr olds for you I am afraid LOL , they are reaching that stage where they think that they know more than you and if they don`t they will still have an answer back for you, wait till he hits his teens it will become more of a nightmare by then , but we do luvvvvvv them with all our hearts LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
23-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #3

Haha it was just so funny because it was so random! Personally I fail to see where the connection between a tin of flat coke and a woodlouse lies but there you go, maybe i'm getting old!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
23-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #4

yes I agree they are so funny the random things these kids come out with, being a childminder I get it all the time with the kids I look after LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #5

Reading your description random - the key is the word "disgusting" - you must have used it in connection with woodlice, and of course, the flat Coke.

You knew that though!