Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #1

Good morning Sunday!

Quite a nice day here, bright sunny intervals........more importantly it's dry!

Having a lazy day with just the usual routine jobs to do.

Bought some geranium and impatiens plug plants at the Garden Centre yesterday so may pot them on later .....also bought a couple of azaleas and a white rhododendron to go in a pot.

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
22-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #2

Re: Good morning Sunday!

Morning Mags. Nice & sunny here too. Still got a mountain of washing to do (where does it all keep coming from?)
I will be doing some CP office stuff today, lots to do so must get on with it.
I tried to take photos of Tiggles yesterday-but she wouldn't sit still I did get some & will post them later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-02-2009, 12:34 PM   #3

Hiya all

Did not hav an early start here planned as out for a meal last night but was woken by the door at 6.30am......a neighbour had booked a taxi (going away) and the taxi driver knocked on my door 53 instead of 83.....an easy mistake....so got up took Sal up..she was baffled too...poor girl.....came back had brekfast and have planted some of the tubers up.....(Summer flowering into the pots to see where I put them later on ie the pots giving them a start)
Put up a couple of pieces of trellis and tied in the climbing rose.....loads to do out there. Also repotted the "unkown/bargain" Wisteria....
Have come in now to phone a couple of CP call backs....

Oh have just put out a 2nd line of washing I love to see washing blowing.............don't know why.

No sign of the factory kittens.....according to John.

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #4

Hi, people. Overcast with flurries here, not sticking as it's above freezing. Sun is supposed to be out this afternoon after the front pases. Had a nice lie in, just popped out to rescue the newspapers ...got to have my Sunday crossword! ....... nothing planned but a lazy day. What Summer bulbs did you pot up, Kazz?

Hope all have a nice day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #5

Back to the allotment today. OH started digging through some of the soil to uncover more rusty metal, tights, glass and plastic bags. I popped to Waitrose (just down the road from allotment) and came back and helped to dig.

Then up to the riding school - Domi had his first full lesson riding off the leading reign - trotting too! Next week he will start to canter Katie (OH's 20 year old daughter) and her fella came too and now I'm flying through the ironing before we start roast mackerel for dinner with mustard mash and a home made tomato salsa Can't wait as I'm very hungry!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #6

Good evening all! I'm more jetlagged today than yesterday, how's that
We took mam and dad out for lunch to say a big thanks for looking after Posh and Bron for us while we were away. I'm on top of the washing just another pile of ironing to get through, did I really need to take that much with me?
It's been a lovely day here, but he clouds are gathering in and I'm looking forward to pj's on and a nice relaxing night watching Larkrise to Candleford with a glass of chardonnay.

see you all tomorrow. I'll do a little diary in Travel section

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
22-02-2009, 07:46 PM   #7

Evening!
Lazy day here, although I was out in the sunshine this morning-I managed to get laundry out on the line too!
Recovering today after my babysitting, I spent yesterday looking after my colleague's 13 month old little girl. It was great fun but I found the responsibility of it all exhausting! I was suprised too at how much Imogen seemed to like her, she's usually quite cautious about 'new' people but spent most of the day sitting next to the baby, chirruping away to her
Cooking a gammon joint with roasted butternut squash for dinner, yummy (at least I hope so!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #8

Afternoon, all!
Overcast here, hoping for a short bit of sunshine at least like yesterday.
Just doing some chores, reading, and will pop into the grocery store to pick up a few things for the week.
Very quiet today.
Hope everyone is well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #9

Every ones dinners sound nice: mine will be swordfish steak, fresh spinach and scalloped potatoes. The flurries are long gone and the sun is indeed out, but high winds are back! No porch for Leia!

For the crossword fans here, learned a new word today: cruciverbalist! Had to Google it!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #10

"A person who constructs crosswords" !!! That's a new word to me too Eileen .....and I like it!