Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #1

Promising Friday chat

It was very misty, is still a little misty but the sun is getting brighter and brighter by the minute, so it should soon be rather nice. I'll not make yesterdays's mistake and go out muffled up and get too hot by the time I get home. I'll just give it another 15 minutes or so to warm up properly.
Have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
20-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #2

Re: Promising Friday chat

Morning. Lucys birthday today (11)
So got 20 nippers coming round later & 10 are sleeping here She's opened her presents and now we shall prepare for the party. Probably won't be on much today - too much on..... maybe this evening!

Still no sign of Lucy-cat.

Tiggles is good.

Pumpnin is in season, so best think about getting her spayed.

That's about it from the Smudgleys.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-02-2009, 11:18 AM   #3

Morning! Happy birthday Lucy I'm sure a sleep-over with ten excited girls is just what you need Smudgely - you're braver than I

At home today with the boys. The washing machine repair man has been and I'm £100 lighter but I have a machine that doesn't fill up with water. Sebi thought he'd be helpful last night by opening the machine door just before I was about to drain it. Wooooosh!!! 1 hour later I was still wiping the floor and he was still sobbing as it terrified him (one very wet little boy)

The sun is shining beautifully today . . . we're going to make some slot-together plywood dinosaurs now and then walk into town as I have some bottles to drop into the recycle and some clothes to take to the dry cleaners.

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #4

Yola - I love it as much as the kids do.

In the summer, ours is the house where all the local kids come to play, we have the animals, the big garden and the kids are all welcome inside. As long as we have no falling out, I'm happy & to be honest if they are here, I know they are safe. They have their own playroom/lounge area inside & we often say it's pretty much like meeting at the local park in our garden.... LOL

I love it though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #5

What a lovely sunny day, hope it's a promise of a lovely weekend to come. Maybe this will be the weekend when OH finally gets round to putting up the little fence that's supposed to divide the garden a bit so that the dog has an area to himself if we're not out there with him. It should make the "hunt the poo" game easier for us to win

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
"hunt the poo"

Hope you get the fence erected then!
Lovely day here now, warm and sunny. Tea will definitely be taken 'on the veranda' today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
20-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #7

Afternoon all,

Its cloudy but bright here, I keep getting the spring feeling and its soooo good lol.

Gotta go, busy busy busy... with cleaning, pffft.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #8

Lovely day here also and there's definitely a feeling of warmth in the air........ we've been waiting ages for this it seems! The winter appears to have dragged this year, let's hope the worst has passed..

We're off to Weston for a few hours tomorrow, it'll be nice to get some sea air....even if the tide is out! Will call in the Garden Centre on the way home to see what's in store.

Smudgley - Happy Birthday to Lucy, I hope she has a wonderful day with all her friends .......and you're not too tired by the end of it!

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #9

Thanks Mags - tired I will be, but worth it I'm sure.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!

Yes, warmer today, almost balmy! Merlin went for a little walk outside. We have a stream (well really it's an open drain that runs from the fields) down a not high but fairly steepish bank and Merlin loves to go and drink the icy water. I worry about him because he really is getting very wobbly, but I did keep a close eye on him in case he fell in. He didn't and came trotting back to the house with a bit of a spring in his step.

I have finished all the transcription work that I had waiting, so (hopefully) will be free over the weekend to enjoy the weather. I really didn't like working most of last weekend.

Have a great day, enjoy the weather, the dinosaurs, the party - whatever else you may be doing.