Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #1

Drizzly Thursday Daily

Morning all

Damp and gloomy day here although we have been promised some sun for later .......according to the 'experts'....

My daughter is popping in this morning with the Katie and Jamie, she wants to get some ideas for an Egyptian theme at school next term. Katie wants to make her own 'scrap book' so I will be looking through my Egypt holiday pics for her...

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
19-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #2

Re: Drizzly Thursday Daily

Morning. Weather is good. Got to get prepared today for Lucys birthday party tomorrow. So off shopping today & then a little tidy up later. Hairdressers at 4.30pm for Lucy. No signs of Lucy-cat. No other high priority cats waiting to come in. (unless Kazz catches the factory family) Tiggles is well.
That's about all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #3

It is turning out nice here after a chilly-ish grey start. But the sun is shining now, it's quite warm and I felt distinctly over-wrapped by the time we came back from our walk in the woods. There's lots of spring type activity there - squirrels galore and birds and bird song aplenty. The bluebell leaves are showing through the fallen leaves, so that's something else to look forward to.
It seems to be a very quiet sort of phase of the year - I have so little to report. Had a pleasant day with my mum yesterday and will see her again on Sunday when we're meeting up with my sis and b.i.l. for lunch.
Anyway - I hope the sun finds its way to your part of the world and that your day is good. Tink - I am excited for you already!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #4

Morning all.

Just got back from the dentist - 6 month check-up and no action needed, x-ray of my implant just to make sure everything's ok, £52 please! Oh well, last month's Premium Bond win of £50 almost covered it.

Have a lovely Thursday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #5

Office day again today. Just getting through some text revisions to our website so our designer can implement them . . . we have decided that we will revise our logo later this year and this time use a proper design agency for this and to reposition our website also so these are just interim tweaks really.

I had a letter published in the local paper the other day (star letter I'll have you know) in which I sang the praises of my boys' school managing to stay open throughout the snow week. If nothing else it'll raise the profile of the school a bit!!

This afternoon I'm off with Domi to the podiatrist as I nagged for a referral because he's had this horrid hard skin on his toes and soles of feet since he was tiny Hopefully they'll be able to advise how to remedy this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
19-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #6

Afternoon all, its dull and slightly been spitting.

I keep getting the feeling off Spring which is nice.

Ive had a mad morning, both my jobs have been really hectic n stressful. Thank god im off tomorrow.

Oh I nearly forgot, I went to my brothers last night to look at their new kitty, He's cute. Didnt manage to get great pics but ill post some in a bit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
19-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #7

Afternoon!
Been at work this morning-so quiet! I think a lot of people have gone away for half-term so we're not getting as much routine procedures booked in. Got the chance to catch up with some assessments and marking though which makes a nice change from doing it at home in the evening.
One of my colleagues brought her daughter over this afternoon as I'll be looking after her on Saturday morning, just to get her used to us. Much to my suprise Imogen didn't bat an eyelid , just sat down next to her!
Looking forwar to a fun morning on Saturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #8

Afternoon, people! Drizzle early, sun out now and it's seasonable, 7 degrees, but the March winds have come early...really howling! Took the bus down to the West End to Trader Joe's to get shiu mai (Chinese dumplings); Safeway has stopped carrying them, to my great annoyance! So stocked up the freezer; I'm hooked on them. All quiet and peaceful here, Leia is fine and sleeping as usual! Looking forward to Tink's post about Lainey!

Hope it's a good day for all!