Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-11-2005, 11:14 PM   #31

Re: Booster Jabs

I don't insure the cats Emma just the dogs and I assumed it was the same so I will go and have a look on the website now.....

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2005, 11:19 PM   #32

The supercat plan has unlimited cover each year Emma...but I can't find if out if they pay out for the same condition for life?? you would have to ring them to find out

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2005, 11:24 PM   #33

Ohh I found this...

Q. What does Covered for Life mean?
A. Petplan policies carry the ‘Covered for Life’ guarantee**, meaning they continue to
cover vet fees for a pet’s illnesses and injuries for life, as long as you continue to renew your policy each year without any break in the insurance cover. Lifetime cover
is invaluable if your pet develops a long-term condition such as arthritis
or eczema, and as some of the other policies will stop paying out after the
first 12 months of treatment or only pay up to a maximum benefit per condition.</B>

so you choose the plan..and whether there is a yearly max or not no matter which plan they still pay out for life

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2005, 11:27 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
So Fran do you have the Supercat plan, it looks like the Cat Plan is the same and I have with Directline £6,000 per condition.

So yes, cat plan is similar to what you have already except that Petplan will pay out for the entire life of the cat whereas yours may stop paying when the bill reaches £6000, you would need to check your policy...hth

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-11-2005, 11:28 PM   #35

Thanks Fran, I think I need to put some time aside one evening and have a good read, I pay my insurance monthly so it is no problem just to cancel once I have obtained a new policy.

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2005, 11:35 PM   #36

It's worth looking into Emma...you may find your own policy is a cover for life policy anyway. I hope it is, save you the aggro of having to shop round