Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 10 Moggies
14-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #1

Hello from West Yorkshire

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I've already written about myself & my 10 Cats in my profile so for now I'm just going to have a read at all your interesting posts which should take me quite a while. Regards, Deirdre & her happy Clan

Cats owned: 6 mixed breeds, 1 siamese
14-02-2011, 10:10 PM   #2

Re: Hello from West Yorkshire

hi there... wow i thought i had alot of cats, but i guess you beat me with 10 cats

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #3

Hi, a warm welcome to Catsey

Looking forward to chatting and learning more about your 10 cats!

Click here if you need help with posting your pics.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

14-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #4

Hi Oda, Thanks for welcoming me.

How many Cats do you have? I also have 2 Staffordshire Bull Terriers so I'm kept pretty busy.

I have to say that 4 of my Cats I rescued. One of them Tabitha who will be 7 this year was left in a box on my door step as a kitten, Peggy Sue also 7 this year has a hare lip & was going to be pts (I call her Pretty Peggy Sue) Poppy 15yrs old I found in a shed 6yrs ago (found owners who said they didn't want her as they had got a new kitten) and Archie was on his way to the Cats Protection League when I fell in love with him, he's 5 this year. All for now, Deirdre & her happy Clan

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #5

Hi, warm welcome to Catsey......I have 4 cats. and 3 dogs, 2 of which are staffies

14-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #6

Hi, Mags, What a beautiful photo & thanks for the welcome & advise on posting pics. I have 3 Calico cats, 2 sisters Millie & Maggie aged 2 & Peggy Sue (she's the one with the hare lip) aged nearly 7yrs. Regards, Deirdre & her happy Clan

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #7

hey there and welcome to the forum, i have 1 cat and 3 fish tanks, 1 of which i have about 25 baby platys

14-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #8

Hi Moli, Another Staffie lover. Thanks for the welcome. One of my Staffies is called Molly (the Moo) & she's 6yrs old. I've been owned & loved by Staffies for the last 19yrs. Regards, Deirdre & her Happy Clan

14-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #9

Hi Pamela81, Harris is beautiful, in fact he looks just like Casper (the one who adopted me) Thanks for the welcome, you all very friendly here. At this rate I'm never going to get round to reading all your posts. Wasn't expecting to get such a warm welcome. Regards, Deirdre & her Happy Clan

Cats owned: 6 mixed breeds, 1 siamese
14-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #10

hi there, well i have 7 cats.
well i keep on saying 7 but actually it is 6. lucky the oldest cat, died last week. he was also adopted. he was left behind during a hit-and-run scene. Pantufa is a siamese (she is so sweet - she is having problems with her fur (hair loss and wounds), but she is almost recovered. She has been to the vet every week. The other ones are called Greeny, Filhagata, Tigre, Vadia (she was adopted-someone abandoned her in our back garden, still a baby kitten), and Fofinha (she was also adopted, someone abandoned her, but she was´nt a baby kitten anymore)

if you want to, have a look a these photos:
(photos of tigre and fofinha are not avail. yet)

http://1way2directions.blogspot.com/search?q=lucky
greeny_pantufa_filha gata_vadia