Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Domestic Long Hair
15-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #21

Re: Hello Everyone

Thanks will try that too

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: DSH
18-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #22

So sorry to hear of your loss, the pics were lovely, she lived to a good age and had a good life with you, sounds like she was a bit of a character

Cats owned: Domestic Long Hair
19-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #23

Thanks Ally-kats,
She was a real character and the vet phoned me this morning to say that her ashes were ready to collect. Not sure if I am ready for another body blow but must be done.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #24

My dear old Merlin's ashes are here now with me on my desk in a nice little cat-shaped casket. There are quite a few places where you can buy nice things to put your feline friend's ashes and place them where you and they would like to be. My sweet Smudge's ashes are in a part of the garden that she liked the best with a nice stone over.

I have found these little things to be a great comfort. Another friend has written in his Will that his departed cats and dogs ashes are to be interred with his own when the time comes. I like that idea too.

Hope that you find these little ideas to be a comfort to you.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: DSH
19-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #25

Thinking of you, at least she will be back home, not in the way you would like I know, but time will heal and one day you will smile again