Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
29-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #11

Re: im such a bad mummy :(

mmm. Perhaps I should rethink my lifelong wish for having a Siamese!!

What fun, and cheek our cats are.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
29-09-2008, 10:43 PM   #12

think ive told u b4. but when i was young, our neighbour had 2 cats, and so did we. and all 4 cats got on well. chased about , one day we heard shouting from the neighbours. and all 4 of the cats had stolen a cooked chicken off the side. and they demolished the lot. we had the neighbours over for dinner that day.
1 of her cats was a burmese. boy was he a yolwer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
mmm. Perhaps I should rethink my lifelong wish for having a Siamese!!

What fun, and cheek our cats are.

CM
Not just Siamese, CM! Both my Aby and my Pura boys each grabbed a half of a roast chicken from the bottom shelf of the fridge (different occasions) while I had the door open, and hightailed it into the dining room intending to have a feast...with me in hot pursuit yelling "Stop that!!!" Once again, rescued in time with no damage...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
29-09-2008, 10:55 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Not just Siamese, CM! Both my Aby and my Pura boys each grabbed a half of a roast chicken from the bottom shelf of the fridge (different occasions) while I had the door open, and hightailed it into the dining room intending to have a feast...with me in hot pursuit yelling "Stop that!!!" Once again, rescued in time with no damage...
I'm quite lucky then that Alfie just yowls in my ear and doesn't actually try to steal the salmon.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-09-2008, 11:43 PM   #15

Count your blessings! But if you were to step away from the counter for a few minutes...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
30-09-2008, 10:09 AM   #16

Cats are the best at making us feel guitly for not thinking of their needs and desires 24 / 7 I've done the same myself, and have some back-up 'Tesco's own' cat food which I bought them and they don't like. If I run out of their Felix I give them that, they sniff it, lick their nose and crinkle their eyes in disgust, wander off, then every time I open the fridge come running through like two kids on Christmas morning hoping for something better.

Every morning, when my alarm goes off, Minksy jumps on the bed and head butts me, then as I get up and wander through, he runs ahead in front of me, but whilst constantly looking up and behind at me, so he zig-zags and wavers the whole way to his food bowl. He's so excitd about getting fed he looks at me with his big 'starving' eyes, but can't see where he's going Crazy cats.