Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-07-2005, 10:53 PM   #21

Re: Indoor or outdoor cats

I can understand what my lot want.....They are all different...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
21-07-2005, 01:00 AM   #22

Mags the cat next door is the uglyest looking cat i think ive ever seen,Its a tabby with white feet but he has the ugly.He dosnt belong to anyone,just wanders in and out all the time.Used to belong to people that lived next door.They moved and left him.I love cats dont get me wrong but i hate him,pesky thing.
Winds my 2 boys up big time hissing and spitting at them.He never sees me coming with the jug of water and i get him most times.Will be nice when the garden is cat proofed and we can keep him out

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-07-2005, 08:00 AM   #23

@Sam
You must keep your girls away from him then Sam!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-07-2005, 12:32 PM   #24

Would you like to lend Oscar for a day or two even at his age he is more than capable of fending off the roughest toughest Toms.

Mind you I THINK scaring off newish/toublesome cats is becoming easier for him these days as he has back up (though don't tell him) in the form of the two dogs not many cats stand and face up to enraged established large Tom (Oscar) and those that do rarely stick around when his back up two Staffordshire bull Terriers arrive on the scene. Ready to defend him to the death.

I still think he is convinced its him doing the chasing though. But he rarely has to prove it these days - mostly because no cat encroaches on his teritory as the dogs defend it in his absence (ie sleeping in the shed)
Mind you there is also the small guided missle ie Cleo who rarely gets involved in any disagreements with the neighbours. But when she does Boy look out,