Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #1

Finally Friday

Big change in the weather: from way above seasonal to way below. Only a chilly 9 C (49 F) here with very brisk winds; front came thru last night with needed rain but really dropped the temps .... boiler has cut on and Leia's back on the radiator after a surprised trip to the porch! And I'm back in jeans, sweater and not barefoot..
To the market . no gardening today, methinks.

Hope all are well and having a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #2

Re: Finally Friday

Hi Eileen - sorry your temperatures have fallen. Temperature here has been a very nice 17 C - over 62 F and it has been lovely again today, at least where I live. Have done some more potting on - chilli peppers are coming on better now the temperatures have perked up. I had some fruit bushes arrive today - we went for a bargain bunch of blueberry, Goji berry and Honeyberry (which is a Siberian plant that I'd never heard of before). Greenhouse is beginning to fill up nicely. Have some flower seeds that germinated overnight - cosmos. I do love daisy-like flowers.

I had a particularly poor night's sleep last night - for no real reason. I heard 3, 4 and 5 o'clock strike but dozed off after that. I am feeling rather tired now. But I must stay awake for ASHES TO ASHES TONIGHT!!! Bed probably soon afterwards.

Do hope poorly peeps are feeling a bit better today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #3

Afternoon all. Feel pretty good today. Taking it easy has worked, snapped a few garden pics posted in gardening.

Sorry the temp has dropped Eileen, but it will even out shortly.....Summer follows Spring like night follows day.

Angie something is playing on your mind......hopefuly your subconcious will sort it out realise it or not.

Not had a bad day here.

Hope everyone is good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #4

Hello everyone, sorry your weather hasn't been good Eileen.
It's been realy nice and sunny here today but i'm still in jeans and sweatshirts (ne're cast a clought untill May is out !)
Been out doing some basic gardening today, can't say it's a hobby of mine, just another job to be done, but once i'm out there i quite enjoy it.
I wish i could ne more knowlegable and enthusiastic like you angie and Kazz
Off to an 18th birthday soon, will have to get Howard to record Ashes to Ashes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #5

Evening all,

Had my final wedding dress fitting today, all went well although they had not pressed the dress so I have to pick it up in a couple of weeks time.

Went to the gym today - fairly relaxing 5km walk and some time on the power plates, as I did a lot of free weights yesterday.

Going to have a nice relaxing bath in a min and try and finish off my book I am reading at the moment.

Have a good evening everybody xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #6

Wow the wedding is getting closer and closer Emma......EXCITING......(contains self from shouting out loud.....but only just)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #7

Remind us of the date again, please Emma

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #8

LOL at Kazz!!

Mags the wedding date is 16 June, we are flying to Italy on 12th June and returning on the 19th.