Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
29-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #1

Something strange is afoot!

Strange things keep happening around the house! The bin gets tipped over and its contents strewn around the room, pens dissapear only to turn up under the sofa. Newspapers are shredded and new holes appear in the net curtains. Do we have a poltergeist? Or is the culprit of the four legged variety? Lets look at the suspects:

Suspect number 1. Smudge.

She has a sordid history of murder and mutilation. Well known for bringing home her victims to torture them at her leisure. Death and destruction are her calling cards, but petty theft and vandalism? They are far beneath her.

Suspect number 2. Missy.

This lazy moggy will only move for food. Not well known for being cunning or crafty unless the fridge door is open. If it's not being served up, she's just not interested.

Suspect number 3. Romeo.

Cute and playfull, this boy just loves to be the centre of attention. His favourite toys include the doormat, shoelaces and a foot under the duvet.

Hmmm, a tough call. I think further investigation is needed. Perhaps we need to torture the most likely suspect. Romeo.

Tell me the truth or mousey gets it!!

The torture was unsucessfull, I will need some help to find the guilty party.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #2

Re: Something strange is afoot!

Hmm, tricky but that 'who me' look from Missy is a little suspicious.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #3

Hmmmmmm - a trio of excellent suspects. If it is possible for such acts of petty theft and vandalism to be the sort of thing that a youngster might find amusing, I'd have to say Romeo would be my chief suspect. I would think such acts far below that look Smudge is distainfully giving and I think Missy looks much too innocent, but of course looks can be very deceiving.

Catsey Junior

29-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #4

That's the look you get when you interrupt cuddle time with daddy! And Missy is far from innocent, I'm sure she is responsible for many of the scratch marks on the sofa! Romeo is the most likely candidate, but I don't yet have any hard proof to convict him!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #5

hmm i think its romeo as its the quiet 1s you have to watch!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
30-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #6

I'm going with Smudge, there is just a hint of 'prove it' about that look

Catsey Junior

30-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #7

We have further incidents of theft! Hair ties and elastic bands are now in short supply, and I can no longer leave a cardboard box unattended for fear of its destruction.

I have begun witholding dreamies as a form of slow torture in the hope the guilty party will show themselves. I am not hopefull of sucess, as they seem to be sticking together to try and foil my investigation!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #8

TM you will have to give them all detention, oh no you can't as they are already at home.
Smudge definately has the look of a killer, weras Missy has the wide eyed innocent look, and there's no way it could be Romeo, look at his little appealing face. No i fear you must be imagining things

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #9

Did you mention at the very beginning of this case that there was the possibility of a poltergeist? I remember a similar culprit from years ago when I was a child - it had a particular fancy for ladies' hair rollers!!! Just a thought ..... maybe the terrible trio are in fact ALL INNOCENT

Catsey Junior

30-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #10

There is no such thing as innocent with those three! They might not be guilty this time, but punishment may be required for crimes that have gone undiscovered!

Perhaps a visit from a priest is needed though, just to be on the safe side!