Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #21

Re: I'm new and here's Colin!

Hello and welcome to you and Colin.

Cats owned: Ginger kitten
22-06-2011, 10:39 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
So glad for you - a ginger boy! I have a theory about temperament and colour - ginger boys are laid back, a bit soppy and mummy's boys; they are also great comedians and play the fool just to amuse you. Bet you wish you could bring him home PDQ.
This sounds true! I've seen him a few times and he does seem soppy already and is hilarious when he's trying to run because is back legs fly everywhere when is front legs go straight I'm sure he's going to keep me very amused!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
25-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #23

Welcome to Catsey!! Colin is absolutely adorable.... no doubt he will have you wrapped around his paw in no time!!

Cats owned: 3 domestic shorthair
27-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #24

Welcome to you and of course to Colin-isnt he gorgeous!!!

We adopted 2 litter mates a tabby Rigsby who we still have -he is 14 now and his ginger brother Harpo who sadly died a year later
We adopted another ginger boy Dougal now 14 and our baby,little Ollie who is only 6
Hope you have as much fun and joy with Colin as we have had with our ginger boys
Maureen