Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
15-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #11

Re: Both of my girls!

They are gorgeous and I agree with Mags a bit of gentle tickling around the ears and under the chin works wonders

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahd
They are gorgeous and I agree with Mags a bit of gentle tickling around the ears and under the chin works wonders

Sarah
x
I've been doing that for a while, no purr so far! I thought she might have one of those very very soft purrs that you can only tell by the vibration in the throat...had a cat like that once.... but guess I'll have to wait a while. She has come soooo far, bless her!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #13

Finally you are a two cat owner DM. ....Onyx is a lovely girl, Leia is a gorgeous colour, you do not see many like her...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-07-2007, 08:01 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Finally you are a two cat owner DM. ....Onyx is a lovely girl, Leia is a gorgeous colour, you do not see many like her...
Yes, you don't see many blue torbies, and she's my second one!! Misty was a little stray I adopted; Leia came to me thru a friend who knew and loved Misty. Oddly enough, I saw a blue torbie on Channel 5's Pet Pages last evening...they have a contest and I've been entering it (no luck, but it's only my third week!). I was taken aback for a minute as it looked like Leia! Will see if I can copy that pic!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
16-07-2007, 01:55 PM   #15

Oh wow - Eileen!!! How fantastic that Onyx is getting so confident. She's like a new cat!!!

I'm sure the purr will come with time. You really have done fantastically with her and she obviously trusts you.

Leia is always gorgeous too!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
16-07-2007, 02:10 PM   #16

OH WOW! Look at Onyx! You can see now how absolutely beautiful she is! Hasn't she came on loads! You must be so pleased with her.