Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-08-2022, 06:48 AM   #1

Sunday

Good morning ladies.

Its is a bit grey this morning but im sure that will burn off although Alexa says there is to be rain, not sure if she is right though.

My stall went well yesterday. The small mats seemed to be the favourite so i have lots of large mats for my next show in September that i am now going to. The meeting with Robyn went so much better than we could have imagined!! all 3 dogs got on amazingly well. Barney got a bit "excited" around her and tried to mount her which we have never seen him do!! Thankfully he is neutered lol!! Robyn never bothered when he done it either. Mia was great with her as well. SHe is very bird focused so is going to take a lot of work. She also took to me which i loved!! she didnt really go to Steven but i was getting kisses and cuddles from her which just made me fall in love with her even more!! She has got the sweetest nature!! She joins us in a couple of weeks as they want to do a home check just as a formality which is absolutely fine so today we are spending the day in the house and the garden making sure they are tip top!!

Dinky, how are you today after it being the kitties birthday yesterday? I do hope you got through the day ok and remembered all the lovely things about Dickens as well as spoiling the rest!! How is your sister doing today? I hope she is feeling a little better. I cant get rid of my stuffy nose at the moment. I do hope you submitted your essay as well!!

Shelley i dont think i would have been overly pleased with a jelly fish coming at me! Glad you managed to get away from it!! Are you going to the sea today as well? HOw are the pups doing? How long do you have left at the caravan?

Have a fantastic Sunday ladies

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
14-08-2022, 09:33 PM   #2

Re: Sunday

Hi Pamela,
I'll post again later today, but just had to let you know that I'm thrilled at how Robyn, Barney and Mia got on together. You couldn't have hoped for a better outcome. Now just the house check to get through, which you'll pass with flying colours and Robyn will be all yours. Congratulations. She'll fit in just perfectly and before long, you'll be wondering how you ever got on without her. You have a great evening and hope you get a decent sleep tonight.

Talk later. I haven't had my morning coffee yet !