Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-08-2022, 06:29 AM   #1

Saturday daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Saturday 5pm here and it's been a warmish, sunnyish day ,around 13 degrees. Tomorrow is meant to be good as well, but next week, rain is forecast, so not looking forward to that. I managed to get the rest of my sister's shopping done, although couldn't get her favourite brands of certain things. There's so many bare shelves and hardly any staff at our local supermarket as lots are off sick. I spent the rest of the day,vacuuming and steam mopping the kitchen, scrubbing out litter boxes,putting in fresh litter (not the favourite one unfortunately) and changing my essay around yet again. Yes I know I was going to send it yesterday, but when I read it through for the so called last time, it sounded awful and just so childish. I can't seem to get it right and the perfectionist in me won't let me send it until I'm happy with it.Gosh, I've never agonized over an essay so much as this one. Don't know what's wrong with me.

My BIL is feeling a bit better today but my sister now feels unwell and is in bed. Becca is still coughing but continues to test negative. I didn't dare go inside their house today but just left the groceries at the door.

PAMELA, this is the day you've been waiting for. At last it's here. I do hope that you are feeling a lot better today and are looking forward to seeing Robyn and introducing Barney and Mia to her. I'll be thinking of you and praying that everything goes well and you are able to bring your new girl home.You must be so excited.Please, please ,please let us know how everything goes. I can't wait to hear.

Shelley,, hope you all have a great day today and are able to enjoy the water again if the day is good. It sounds like a beautiful spot you are in, with the beach, lovely walks and close proximity to interesting towns. It seems there's always plenty of fun things to do. I hope Malaika 's antibiotics are not affecting him in any way, and both dogs are now fighting fit again. How is Howard's knee now ? Has it eased up at all for him. AND how is your foot? I hope the pain and swelling has all gone now.

Well, ladies, I'm off to do tea. Just scrambled eggs sprinkled with crushed potato chips tonight , as we had a big tea last night.

Have a wonderful day ,Pamela and Shelley and I'm keeping everything crossed for the meet and greet ,Pamela..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-08-2022, 07:01 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily.

Morning ladies,

Dinky so glad to hear your BIL is starting to feel better. It is horrible when you arent well. Not so good about your sister though. I do hope she is ok. Sounds like you have had a productive day!! I saw you were using a steam mop, i have just discovered the joy of a steam mop!! we have had one for years as it came from Stevens dads but we never had the pads for it. I managed to get some universal ones online and my goodness it is great for my hall and kitchen!!

Shelley what are your plans for today? I think it is to be a little bit cooler today thankfully.

I am getting ready to head to my dog show (well i still need to get showered and ready!) got the car sorted yesterday so no need to pack anything. We are very excited about today. I am leaving my stall early so i can meet Steven at the rescue. Taking my big camera with me today so i can get photos of them running around together. I will update you ladies later with how everything went!!

I am still very bunged up with this cold but certainly feeling a lot better than i have done the last few days!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-08-2022, 08:18 PM   #3

Re: Saturday daily.

Evening.
Hope everything went well Pamela.
Glad you are feeling better and the run the other evening sounded fun.
The weather is still wonderful isn't it.
Dinky, happy birthday to the kitties for yesterday, including Dickens of course.
Hope you are happy with your essay now.
We enjoyed the cinema, its a tiny art deco independent one, run by volunteers.
The film was lovely, Jenny Agutter is in it from the original. She was a grandma this time.
Another day in the sea today, bit worried to have a small jellyfish swimming towards me but I managed to escape.