Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-08-2022, 09:26 AM   #1

Monday

Hello ladies, bright and sunny here today.
Yesterday the outside storage finally arrived and is assembled.
We just need to sort stuff out in it now.
We visited the tiny village of Port Logan yesterday where the series 2000 acres of sky was filmed.
We loved the series and enjoy spotting locations.
They had a few stalls in the village hall and a marquee for food, so we had lunch there, homemade soup and cake.
Kwame better but Malaika been sick twice now 🙄
Today my eldest son James comes with his finance, Hannah for 10 days.
Pamela, I hope you are feeling better and can enjoy the lovely weather.
Dinky, I don't blame you for not getting rid of the buggy.
I hope Janna gets the job, I nearly applied for a job doing that years ago.
I can see the appeal.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-08-2022, 07:06 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Hi Shelley,

Glad your outside storage has arrived, will make packing things up a bit easier i imagine. Sounds like you had a lovely day at the village. I hope Malaika is better soon and its just a 24 hour bug she has. WIll be lovely to spend time with your son and future daughter in law.

Dinky, fingers crossed for Janna. I hope she gets the job she is going for.

I'm not feeling any better today and my sore throat has progressed into a full blown cold. Definitely not covid as i have been testing still. Ended up finishing work early today and going for a sleep which isnt like me but thankfully my new tea, are great and are all about the team. Will see how i feel tomorrow if im going to log on or not. I am meant to be iin the office but i have cancelled that. Dont want to pass my bug onto anyone. If im not feeling great still i wont log on and give myself another day to get over this so i am fighting fight for meeting Robyn at the weekend!!

Have a great evening ladies