Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-08-2022, 07:51 AM   #1

Saturday

Good morning ladies.

Its a bit dull here this morning. Not sure what the plan is for today. I think it will be a quiet one though which i am happy about. I have had a bit of a sore throat the last couple of days. I have tested for covid the last couple of days but its negative thankfully. Think i am just a bit run down to be honest.

We had Mia at the vet for her boosters last night and she did ok. She still doesnt like the vet touching her to check her but she let him do it. He is really good as he comes outside to her as its less stressful.

Dinky, im sure your cousin is being honest about the reason she isnt coming over especially as you are talking again but i understand why you may have your doubts. My sister isnt on the best of terms with me again but she wil come out of her mood eventually.

I cant believe its been a month since you lost Dickens. Your rosary sounds lovely and sometimes a good cry is the best thing to help us. Fingers crossed for the jobs Janna has went for. I do hope she gets good news about one of them.

I hope you enjoyed your dinner

Shelley, your walk sounds lovely. How were the dogs on the walk? Do they settle ok in the caravan? When does your new furniture arrive?

HAve a lovely weekend ladies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-08-2022, 09:54 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hello ladies,
Yes dull weather here today Pamela but it could brighten up. Its the last day of lifeboat week in Portpatrick so we are visiting.
There will be rescue displays and later this evening fireworks, so we will probably go back for that.
Malaikas gum problem is OK at the moment, next Wednesday she does another week on antibiotics, then 2 weeks off. I think she will end up having a dental.
Kwame is a bit off at the moment, not eating properly and is a bit loose.
We got our patio furniture just after we ordered it and have enjoyed using it.
We are just waiting for the outdoor storage box, which is finally arriving tomorrow.
Sadly they didn't ring last night to say I'd won the raffle.
Dinky, saying a rosary sounds a really good way to focus, can't believe Dickens has been gone a month.
I do hope Jan a is successful finding the job she deserves soon.
Pamela, glad Mia was a good girl having her boosters.
Hope your dad's finger is healing and your sore throat is better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-08-2022, 05:28 PM   #3

Hi Shelley, i sometimes think the dull weather is better as its not too hot and its generally a bit quieter in places. I hope you enjoyed the rescue displays and the fireworks later.

Glad to hear Malaika is ok, its always worrying when something isnt right with them. Hopefully Kwame is better soon as well.

Thats great you got the furniture quickly. Gutted that you didnt get the call about the raffle though lol!! At least your new box is due to arrive

Not been upto much today. Walked the dogs, got some material to make snuffle mats for my show next week and been sitting cutting it up all afternoon. Steven is away to pick up a take away from our favourite indian restaurant as i dont feel up to going and sitting in. Starting to gradually feel a bit worse as the day goes on. I honestly just think im either run down or got a wee viral infection which will pass in a few days.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-08-2022, 06:04 PM   #4

Sorry to hear you are still feeling rough Pamela.
Hope the Indian blasts it away.
The rescue displays were good, totally different watching them on a calm sunny day to what they often really have to cope with.
Took the dogs and had lunch outside a nice cafe.
Going back later for fireworks.