Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-07-2022, 05:53 AM   #1

Sunday daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Sunday 4pm here and after a very rainy night and early morning, it cleared up and hasn't been raining for the rest of the day. The sun even tried to come out a wee bit and the ground is looking much drier. I found 2 old Turkish rugs out in the pool room, belonging to mum, so bought them in and vacuumed them . It took about an hour but they've come up OK. I don't want them myself, so may put them down at the freebie bin. They're too good just to throw away. I then spent a few hours in the back conservatory again, going through boxes of toys - some I want to keep, but most I will throw out, unless they are in new condition and I'll put those at the freebie bin as well. Got some washing done and it's still hanging out on the line, but Janna will bring it in soon. I don't think it will be totally dry though. We'll see.

I managed to get a few wee matts off Freddie and Betsey last night, but am going to go over them both tonight again and next week, I'll make another appointment at the groomers for them.. They won't need shaving or anything ,as they're not that bad, but Snoddy will need shaving in places, so I'll wait until the weather is warmer for him.

Chicken swirls for tea tonight , along with lots of veges. I'm not terribly creative when it comes to cooking, I'm afraid., I can't seem to get past chicken at the moment.

PAMELA,not sure whether you're back from Glencoe yet or not, but I do hope you enjoyed your trip away and you got some decent weather. It's a shame that your friend couldn't join you but of course it was a bad time for her. Her poor nana. I can't believe that gentle sweet little Skye would actually bite you if you tried to groom her. I agree that it is much easier with short haired cats. Freddie and Betsey seem to have abnormally long fur. I think they're each wearing 3 winter coats. ! I'm glad you've got more orders for your snuffle mats, Pamela, and lucky that you already have some made. You won't have to make so many now for your fair in August.. The "Robyn Pot" will be nice and heavy by the 13th, I'm sure.

SHELLEY, I hope that the rain has now stopped for you and you're starting to get some decent weather. Were you able to get to Stranraer the other day ? I hear that there's lots of good shopping there. I bet the pups are having a great time anyway. Hope Malaika's teeth and gums have settled down now and he is happy again . Lots of luck with finishing that book. - at least you can get engrossed in writing if you can't get out due to the weather.

Well I'm off now to put on the tea while Janna sees if the cats want to go out.

Have a fantastic Sunday, Pamela and Shelley.