Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-07-2022, 08:35 AM   #1

Friday daily

Good morning ladies

Dinky how has the weather been? I do hope it hasnt rained!! Thats a shame you didnt see anything you liked at the mall. I always find if i have some money to spend on me (not very often lol) then i never see anything i like! Although at the moment i am keeping an eye on new dog things!!

That must have been hard putting Willows toys away. I love how Miracle brings you one every night.

I think i would be quite happy touring in a motorhome!! sounds lovely.

Shelley your new furniture sounds really nice, i hope it arrives soon. Your book sounds interesting. Hope your enjoying your holiday

I have an opticians appointment today then i need to pick a few bits of shopping up. Not much else planned really for today. Need to give the house a tidy/clean and may go out into the garden and do some work like weeding as it really needs done.

I spoke to the rescue yesterday. Robyn is in season at the moment and is apparently quite full on with wanting to play because of it so we are going to meet her on the 13th of August when her season should be over. Got more information on her as well. She loves cats! she will run and chase them then lick them to death!! Harris will be pleased as he always tries to cuddle up to Mia but she doesnt entertain him so he might end up with his new best friend/snuggle buddy after all!! She is getting better with commands and knows the basics which is good. She also needs a firm hand which is fine as we have had to do that with both of ours at the start so we dont have an issue with that at all. I am at a dog show on the 13th but it is only 45mins (on the way home) away from where she is so Steven is going to meet me there with the dogs and we will take it from there. The rescue have also said Robyn will approach a dog but if the dog tells her they dont want her near she will leave it alone and go do her own thing which is a good thing as Mia doesnt like dogs in her face. Everything i am being told is just making her sound more perfect and that she will fit in here so i just need to now be patient and wait until the 13th!! We will bring her home on teh 27th August as i am off the following Monday due to the bank holiday then working from home that week then we are off for 2 weeks so loads of time to settle her in whilst we are there.

Sorry that was a bit of a story this morning!!

Have a lovely weekend ladies