Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
14-07-2022, 06:17 AM   #1

Thursday Daily.

Good morning ladies,
Thursday 5pm here and wonder of wonders, it's actually been sunny today. I managed to get all my soaking wet towels washed and dried outside and the carpet is drying out. The fans are still going here until tomorrow, but still no sign of the builder, and heavy rain is forecast again. for the weekend. My insurance company want me to pay the $400 excess on my policy tomorrow ,but I'm refusing to do so until I've spoken with the building assessor. I can't get through to the woman who's handling my claim, despite asking her to ring me, so I've given up.

Cats are in for another night of terror, as they are too afraid to come into the lounge and I've had to put the heat pump way up to 30 degrees as these fans are not only really noisy, but also freezing cold. I'm sitting here typing with gloves on and numerous layers of tops.

Fans are being picked up at 1pm tomorrow but I won't be here ,as I have an appointment for blood tests at the lab at 1pm. Janna will be at home, but I'm going to get my sister to come down as well, to see if anything is said about paying the excess.I will pay it as soon as I've spoken to the assessor and find out what needs to be done, not before.. Besides if it does rain at the weekend, then the rooms will flooded again.

PAMELA, how is Loonah doing ? I've been praying for her throughout the day, that she is OK and on the road to recovery She is very young to be getting gastric torsion. What a terrible time for your MIL too. I guess you'll be heading to Bristol today, so I hope you travel safe and enjoy yourself there . Skye is going to wonder where her mum is tonight, but at least she'll have Steven there for company.

SHELLEY I hope that you get some lovely weather when you go to the van. I bet you're dying to use those body boards again. I hear on the news that the UK is in the midst of a heat wave at the moment, so let's hope that the sun shines for you ,Howard and the pups in Scotland. Are your cousins going to join you at the van this time ?

Well ladies, I'm frozen now, so going into the kitchen to thaw out, and then take the cats out for a while. They'll enjoy it tonight as the grass is nice and dry for them.

Have a really good Thursday Pamela and Shelley.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-07-2022, 08:28 AM   #2

Re: Thursday Daily.

Oh Dinky, your situation is Dreadful, I hope that builder turns up very soon.
Pamela, have a safe journey today.
At work now so short and not so sweet.
Bit worried as opticion told me my lens are clouding and will turn into cateracts although not cateracts yet.
Would not be able to bear the op, wish I hadn't been now.