Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: tabby but in grey and white
07-09-2008, 08:00 AM   #1

Help

ko my cat has brought in lots of things for me like feathers and a crisp packet once. but this morning he has just brought in a mouse, thats still alive ive taken it off him and im going to release it but i was wondering if that was the right thing to do?? if not any advice would be greatful. i know its nature but i didnt want the little thing roaming off into my house!

Cats owned: Tortoiseshell DSH
07-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #2

Re: Help

If Cactus brings something alive in, I will always take it outside again, otherwise yes they will run around the house.
I had a shrew run out from my fireplace a couple of weeks ago whilst we were watching television, but managed to catch it and put it at the bottom of the garden. Cactus also brought in a large, fat, green caterpillar which she was very proud of, so that got put in the field behind as well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #3

Re: Help

Dead or alive I take it off them.....Do not really want my lot eating birds and mice...