Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #1

Tuesday

Afternoon, my bladder procedure was cancelled yet again.
Spoke to gp this morning and the wonderful man has managed to get me admitted at another hospital this Friday, here's hoping.
Dinky, glad Willow is doing ok.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-01-2020, 02:49 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Hi Shelley and all to follow.
Wednesday afternoon here and a pleasant day, not too hot.
Shelley, I'm sorry that your procedure was cancelled again. How frustrating for you, but thank goodness that your doctor has been able to get you in to another hospital. so quickly. All the very best for Friday. I'll be thinking of you.

Willow was sick this morning for the first time in ages. Hopefully it was just a oncer and she'll be able to keep her tea down plus her pills. She's sleeping peacefully here beside me.

My tummy bug is still with me slightly so I'm just going to have boiled potatoes for tea, as I saw on the internet that potatoes were good. At least it's not as bad as it was.

Hope everyone is having a great evening- I think it will be evening where you are.

Love to all Catsey kitties, dogs and their guardians.