Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-12-2007, 08:05 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, another dry day here. I've woken up with a cracking headache this morning I have to get the kitten room tidied out this morning as Bliss' kittens may be coming home later I was going to move Mildred's babies in there in the next couple of days but will leave them in my bedroom until Bliss' babies settle back in. Other than that, not much planned!

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
12-12-2007, 08:42 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning Fran,
That would explain your headache. Too much going on! Try and get a bit rest.

Busy day here today. Ceilidh has her school play this afternoon. Then this evening she has a party at the bowling club.
I'm going to do a bit shopping I think. Really need to get her a pair of party shoes.
Other than that nothing much.

Take care all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2007, 08:43 AM   #3

Morning Fran, morning all!

It's a cold and frosty here today. Going to Cardiff in an hour to hopefully get the last of my Christmas shopping done..

I hope your headache clears soon Fran...

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy
12-12-2007, 09:04 AM   #4

Morning everyone.
I hope you are feeling better soon Fran. You must be excited to be getting the kittens home at last

Minus 4 here today so horrible drive to work. I didn't want to come to work - I wanted to stay at home and play with Rosie and Pheobe now that they are getting bolder. OH is taking care of them today, he is under strict instructions to let them approach him as now they are starting to come out of hiding I think it best that they make the first move. I am sure they will. He is also under instructions to give Tinker lots of cuddles, I am not sure what she will think to that as since Bobby died she has been very much my cat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #5

I have a nasty headache too. Another pain killer on its way methinks! It's cold, and frosty today. But sunny and bright. Cars still have ice on them and it's nearly lunchtime! Not much going on today of any interest, but very busy at work so not much time for Catsey-ing today. Will hopefully be back later on this afternoon/evening for a catch up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-12-2007, 02:01 PM   #6

Afternoon all beautiful here today, not too cold either....Got dog walking to do, some shopping, then get my case packed for tomorrrow...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #7

Afternoon! Weird weather here: already 16 before lunch and predicted to be 19 by afternoon, but cloudy. And tomorrow a cold all day rain with seasonable temps again. No wonder people get colds! Did my usual market run and nothing special on the agenda for the afternoon. We had a really dense fog last evening; tried to take some pics but they turned out very poorly. I wonder how Luke did those great fog pics a while back: fancy camera, maybe? Or better photographer..

Anyhow, hope you all have a pleasant day.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
12-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #8

Nothing to report for today except that we had a fire alert at work and it was rather cold hanging around while the checks were all done. Actually that's a terrific understatement it was bleeping freezing!! It turned out that someone had accidently stumbled against one of the fire alarm buttons!

It's going to be another cold night tonight, the ice was starting to form on the car just as I left work.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
12-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #9

Hello everyone I must apologize for not being on lately... been a busy little bee....chris is growing fast will be 4 months at the end of dec! I hope your all well!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2007, 10:45 PM   #10

Hi Jem, it's lovely to hear from you! I hope you both have a very special Christmas with your baby son ....