Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #1

It's Monday again!

Afternoon all - late for a daily and it is Monday again, where do the weeks go?

Nice day but blowing up for something I think. Most of the laundry is dry and in, just some woollies out which won't take long to dry. Quite breezy. Bed changed, Pip took up residence in the scriptorium but Kizzy has only just come home to hide under the clean fleece on the clean bed!

We've had "presents" for the last three mornings, I'm sure from Pip. A nice little vole this morning, I felt sad as I gave it back to Gaia. Don't feel quite so sad about the mice. Living in the country there are plenty to go round. Hopefully Mr and Mrs Owl won't go hungry due to Pip's prowess.

Hope all are well, thinking of dinky and her shingles and fecto's mum and her back and our Kazz, hope you are getting better - when is your scan???? Kizzy sends purrrrrrs to every one who needs them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #2

Re: It's Monday again!

evening Angie and anyone else who comes along.
Hope you are ok dinky, sorry to hear about the shingles.
Karen hope you are ok and also hope your back is improving FM.
We have had a glorious weekend here weatherwise and some nice family times. On saturday my eldest son and fiance came to stay so we dusted off the barbeque.
Today the weather has been fab again so done a bit of weeding as well as sweeping and steam mopping the floor with our new free steam mop. It's thanks to catsey that i have got involved with testing and it has paid off nicely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-05-2014, 06:50 PM   #3

Re: It's Monday again!

Evening angie and shelkey.

Angie, sorry to hear of the "presents" pip has brought you. Im glad we dont get them.
Shelley sounds like you have hsd a busy day in the garden.

Im not long in from work. OH had dinner ready for me which was nice. Just had 3 really loud bangs of thunder and lightning. All 3 of my monsters were really spooked. Have settled now that it has stopped.

Dinky and kazz, hope you are feeling better.