Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #1

Dithering Wednesday

Morning all- the title refers to the weather which can't decide whether to be sunny or cloudy! I've got some washing out so hopefully it won't be rainy any time soon.
I've just met my first freelance deadline- phew. I am going to celebrate by having a cup of tea in the garden, optimistic I know but hey.
Hope all who are unwell are feeling better. Thinking of Reggie's Mum- so sad to lose both those cheeky boys but I bet they are having fun causing chaos together now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-05-2014, 01:34 PM   #2

Re: Dithering Wednesday

Morning CS. Well done in meeting your deadline. Its gone dull here too unfortunately.

Hoping it doesn't rain today as we have Barneys new trainer coming tonight to help with his dog aggression issues and other issues. Managed to get some photos this morning as the wee squirrel came back for his breakfast of peanuts. Going to post in another thread.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-05-2014, 01:38 PM   #3

Hi there CS and everyone

It's a warm and sunny one here today. This morning Ceri had a doctor's appointment and had bloods taken and BP check- all good. Then, we took a drive over to Merthyr to get his glasses tinted ready for summer, job done within an hour so back home for lunch and later I'll be shopping. All go!

Enjoy your cuppa in the garden, I hope your washing is drying well now CS. I really have to get to grips with my grass again, needs another strim before I can risk putting the mower over.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #4

Afternoon all.

Been a good day here weather wise. Next doors funeral today it was lovely (if funerals can be) he arranged it all himself but hi wife organised a "New Orleans" type jazz band 4 chaps dressed like they were on a paddle steamer it reminded her of their trip to New Orleans and Elvis's home.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
14-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #5

Evenin' all. I bet it feels great completing your first freelance job CS. What an achievement. 2 loads of washing done and dried. Gorgeous day here, loads of sun.

Hope Barney overcomes his aggression Pamela, must be distressing for both of you. Loved the squirrel pictures.

This time next week I will be on my way back from Wales PP. Will be nice to see my Mum and some of the family, been watching Hinterland and surprised myself on how much Welsh I remembered.

Like you say Kazz, as much as a funeral can be lovely, a jazz band sounds really good.

Scout had all her curls cut off today at the dog groomers. She looks quite odd now but they did a very good job. Just the thing for this warm weather we are hoping to get.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-05-2014, 07:38 PM   #6

Evening all - we've had our broadband switched to a new provider today so have been offline for most of the day. Odd thing, can receive emails but not send them now! Not sure how much faster it will be, will give it a test soon.

Weather has been OK today and a bit warmer. Haven't resorted to putting the c/heating on and only have 1 jumper on!

Glad folk have had a good one too. CS - brilliant about meeting your first deadline, that was quick turn around. I think I'd have a bit more than a cup of tea to celebrate!

Pamela - hope Barney takes to his new trainer and that you can get issues sorted, or at least on the way.

PP - glad that Ceri's tests were OK - hope the grass is dry enough for you to tackle the growth. My OH is starting to do ours twice a week now. There is something to be said for winter!!!

Kazz - glad your neighbour's farewell went off well. I like the sound of a jazz band, it really is very New Orleans.

FM - I think we really NEED a photo of Scout will her curls cut!!!